Break Up [Game] šŸ’”

I said that Iā€™ve never actually listened to his songs before. To be very honestā€¦ I didnā€™t even know who he was until now :sweat_smile: But now I feel like listening to him later, so I might actually end up liking his songs :upside_down_face:

And to stay on topicā€¦

Dear crush,

Iā€™m breaking up with you because YOU NEVER NOTICE ME! I guess thatā€™s partly my fault cause I donā€™t try to have a proper conversation with you, but its your fault as well. Oh and also, youā€™re way too smart, it makes me feel like a dumb little child when Iā€™m around you. So this is the end, farewell.

Break up with: The Sun :sunny:

2 Likes

Oh ok, thatā€™s good btw. I noticed that a lot of good games were closed due to inactivity :frowning:

1 Like

Sun, we used to have a beautiful relationship. You kept me toasty warm, and I was happy. But ever since Iā€™ve moved, youā€™ve just been more distant. I donā€™t see you as often, and even when you shine, youā€™re just not as warm as you used to be. Iā€™m sorry, but weā€™re done. Iā€™ve found another love, you know him, but I wonā€™t say his name here. Goodbye, Sun.

Break up with: Ice Cream

2 Likes

Ice cream,

Such a beautiful taste you have, we once had a blossoming relationships, such flavors of everything you have gave to meā€¦ until you havenā€™t seen me in a whileā€¦ you then started giving me aches and become cold because of it. You were cheating on meā€¦ letting other people taste youā€¦ Iā€™m sorryā€¦ I canā€™t take it anymoreā€¦ I must goā€¦

gawsh dis is so dramatic :joy::joy:

Break up with: The Internet :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::joy:

4 Likes

Internetā€¦ Youā€™re so slow for me. While, you work at the speed of light for others. Why- why do you hate me so much? You always leave my side when I need you the most! You left at both my forum weddings even though I told you they were just a roleplay! Your jealousy and hatred drove me away. I can no longer be with you, internet. Bye forever!

Break up with the red colour.

1 Like

Listenā€”Redā€” youā€™ve been the colour of my walls for nine years but I just feel like youā€™re too strong a colour for my meek bedroomā€“iā€™m truly, truly sorryā€“Iā€™ll be moving onto white my darling.

Break up with yourself.

lol

KW weā€™re done. Youā€™re the biggest idiot alive and Iā€™m not even gonna waste my time elaborating why Iā€™m breaking up with you.

Break up with this emoji :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hey, :pleading_face:ā€¦ I gotta tell you something.

Iā€™m absolutely SICK of you always using those puppy eyes to get what you want! And I never even use you when I type things! Weā€™re done!

You will break up with your favourite antagonist

1 Like

Well I donā€™t actually have one at the moment, but letā€™s pretend I do :slight_smile:

Dear favourite antagonist,

I love the way you always come up with cruel plans to prevent the hero/heroine from being happy. You always get in the way, and your evilness inspired me to appreciate my own dark side. Yes youā€™re evil, but that is why youā€™re my favourite and the reason I fell in love with you. However lately I realised that youā€™ve been taking things too far. I get it, being hurtful, selfish and cruel is your motto, but there is a limit to everything. It hurts me to see the main character suffer further, especially when theyā€™ve done nothing to make you so horrid towards them in the first place. So long!

Break up with: Your neighbour

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry but you act so distant like your part of another Family. Like your the head of another house hold you never spend the night. All I get is a ā€œGood Morningā€ when I try to talk to you. You donā€™t act like weā€™re together when you invite the nieghborhood.
Iā€™ve come to accept the fact that you spend WAY more time at Aliceā€™s house. But I just canā€™t do this anymore, Iā€™m leaving and taking the swing set.

Break up with your cat

2 Likes

When I first set my eyes on you, you were this fluffy ball of greatness. We took the time to get to know each other and I thought that you were the one. How wrong I was. You are so self centered and you jump at the sound of everything little thing. I canā€™t stand being with such a pussy. Weā€™re done.

Break up with your microwave

1 Like

Microwave,
We had such good times together, I would open the cans for you and you would cook them. In the beginning you were passionate about your cooking and love life. But somewhere along the line your wattage went way down. All you do now is bake my food halfway.Well Iā€™m done. Iā€™ve had enough of half baked relationships. Iā€™m sorry but weā€™re over. Iā€™m leaving you for the oven. Donā€™t try to talk your way out of this. Goodbye. :sob::sob::sob:

Break up with your toliet

1 Like

im sorry toil. ive given you a lot of crap and i think its my time to move on. we had some good talks. you even held my baby (my phone) for a minute. im gonna miss you so much but i have to greater feelings for the sink. im done. goodbye

break up with episode

1 Like

Episode, youā€™re so cliche. Itā€™s not funneh. Byezaz I donā€™t luv you.

Break up with moi

2 Likes

Dear @anon54207210,

Iā€™m so sorry but I have no choice but to break up with you because you are too talented and creative :sob: :joy:

Break up with: A ninja :ninja:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in this relationship for a while now, and frankly you just act like a stalker. You wear a suit of black and creep along the edges of my room. I canā€™t tell you how many times Iā€™ve woken up in the middle of the night, to you staring at me from the shadows. I can barely tell when you are here and when you arent. Sorry but I canā€™t do this anymore. It was cute when you were 9 but now you just need to grow out of this.
Break up with food :pizza::fries::hamburger::poultry_leg::hotdog::taco:

1 Like

Food, you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I fear I get attached. Every day- from morning till nighā€™. My mouth stuffed in the beautiful essence of you. I feel as if Iā€™m distracted from everything I do and I just canā€™t live. Iā€™m so sorry. (we can still hook up tho)

BREAK UP WITH MOTO MOTO

2 Likes

Moto weā€™re through!
I know that your a ladies man, I know all about your hide and seek games. And I accepted that!! But I canā€™t deal with all your narsistic comments. You constantly flirt and show off your muscles to other girls. I know you acted in a movie you donā€™t have to remind me every second!!!
IM SICK OF IT!!! WE ARE THROUGH!!!
Break up with your favorite Disney character

2 Likes

listen Flynn Rider yā€™know how much I love you but I just canā€™t handle the fact that youā€™re a wanted criminal :sob::sob: - please get your act together or Iā€™m stealing Maximus.

break up with your favourite drink :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Listen hot cocoa weā€™ve had a good run. Youā€™ve been there since my childhood. Weā€™ve shared so many memories together. This is hard for me cause youā€™ve never given me any reason to do this. But weā€™re done, I want you to know that this has nothing to do with you. I just have so many other drinks to try, and Iā€™ve spent years drinking you. I know you probably are destroyed but, there are other things for me. I wish you the best.

Break up with your tv

1 Like