Briefs and Boxers ? (New Story)

I don’t see anyone else talking about this so I’ll share pics!!

Who’s story is this? Episodes?

Dunno, doesn’t let me go to author profile

1 Like

Cover art and description

1 Like

Deafault characters in back, lazy lazy lazy

“BFF” is boring and lazy design

The only good thing I saw in this story smhhh

6 Likes

Yeah. I hate when they use default characters as close friends. Like in ENVY. Like, the characters should have their own look, personalities, and not be simple copies with the tiniest changes.

12 Likes

What the heck? Someone else shared this the other day but it was called “Court Me” or something along those lines. What the heck is episode doing? :eyes:

14 Likes

Really?? What the heck

1 Like

Like genuinely… I’m just confused. Why are they like this? It looks tacky and unprofessional. Even though the featured stories are supposed to suck, they seem to just be getting messier and it’s embarrassing!

11 Likes

Oh god, what does Episode has next?

The hell kinda title is a “Briefs and Boxers?” :woman_facepalming:t4:

8 Likes

From the same geniuses from It Started With A Bra, duh

9 Likes

As @amberose stated, the title was changed from “Court Me” to “Briefs and Boxers” I’m genuinely so confused. This is unprofessional as hell and embarrassing.

8 Likes

Court Me sounded better
Briefs and Boxers is a wordplay I guess but it’s just plain dirty

7 Likes

Right? Like at least it actually related to the story in someway…Briefs and Boxers just has an…unfortunate stench to it. Like I don’t know, it smells. Can a title even smell? Briefs and Boxers just smells…yucky. I’m probably not making sense but I don’t even know if words can describe how much I hate that title. :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

I think briefs was like briefcase but idk

3 Likes

Yeah, pretty sure it was. However that definitely doesn’t relate to “sexy” professors/teacher-student relationships. That’s why I believe Court Me related to the actual “plot” of the story a lot more.

2 Likes

I just checked on my app and it’s named “The Lawyer and Me”. I’m confused. It’s not the featured version.

7 Likes

Well that is confusing!!

Episode writers stop making stories about banging your teachers challenge.

14 Likes