Briefs and Boxers ? (New Story)

I’m just glad it wasn’t a highschool teacher-student relationship in which the girl just barely turned 18. :grimacing:

2 Likes

For me it still shows as Court Me…

It’s a mess, it’s showing up as MULTIPLE different titles for a lot of people.

3 Likes

They changed the name to “Briefs and Boxers”?

This app is so embarrassing.

6 Likes

What’s next? Panties and bras? :thinking: Sign me up :rofl:

15 Likes

Only if the bad boy breaks into my room to steal them. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What about a bad boy professor since he seems very intimate with his student and risking his job in this new story :wink:

5 Likes

But what about Boxers? If the professor isn’t named Boxer, I can’t even-

:joy_cat:

10 Likes

Lol!

1 Like

here we go again

4 Likes

Ugh Jen’s arm In one of the pictures is behind the person in the background. Poor layering. I hope it’s not an Episode featured story!

3 Likes

I believe this is a test featured version of the user story “The Lawyer & Me”. Maybe they’re testing out different titles to see which works better?

8 Likes

I agree that I think they’re testing titles to see which gets more reads. Not everybody has this story so it seems to still be in the test stage. I guess they’re trying different titles because most of their test stories never seem to reach their criteria for official release.
But default characters? Smh :woman_facepalming:t4:

11 Likes

Yeah, Episode sometimes tests stories using different titles and different covers to see what performs better with test groups.
It makes sense, since those are the two things that decide whether or not players will click on a story.
Default characters is just unforgivable though :neutral_face:
Also the layering in that screenshot of the BFF is making me break out in hives.

10 Likes

Sometimes for trials don’t they keep the directing simple intentionally just to publish the story a bit quicker? Maybe that includes default characters and if it passes testing, then they’ll change up the BG chars?
I could be wrong lol

1 Like

Lol I don’t know about that one because you’d think they’d account for the fact that people click out of stories when they see stock characters and it would skew the tests. I’d say it’s just lazy directing, which is something that’s become more rare since that embarrassment of a story called Mr. Popular and I (or whatever it was called), but still happens periodically :grimacing:

7 Likes

There’s not any really way you can get it. You just have to be lucky enough to be in their test group I guess. I’ve been using this app since 2015 and have gotten one test story this whole time :joy:

I didn’t even know there was a criteria for featured stories tbh :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Y’all they changed the name to PROSECUTIE! LMAO :joy::joy::joy:

22 Likes