Briefs and Boxers ? (New Story)

Should focus on the bad premise of story instead of the characters
None of the characters have enough personality to judge lol

You would think Episode makes bg characters show off unreleased hair instead of them being defaults with no changes

3 Likes

Anyways, not here for argue
Here to talk about Episode rehash stories

1 Like

I won’t read it. Especially after the title change…

Prostitutie. LOL

4 Likes

I swear I read prostitute at first and got so confused lol

5 Likes

It make it sound like prostitute like why!!

1 Like

Yea, when I first saw the title, I thought it said “prostitute” too!

3 Likes

Aaaaah, f- I’m probs gonna read it anyway, and…hate myself, but like I’ll probably read it and be big mad X’DDDD Even though I don’t wanna, and the plot…lol remember plots, guys sounds awful. Not interested in this kinda plot T.T

2 Likes

Should have stuck with Court Me
wouldn’t save the story but it sounded cuter

2 Likes

I agree. I never saw that title, but…it sounds better than…Prostitutey

Prostitutey Princess
lol
bad title challange

1 Like

X’DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reward for terrible titles goes to:

Episode

4 Likes

I think I prefer the writer’s original title. “The Lawyer and Me” isn’t necessarily as memorable as Prosecutie, but it’s also a good bit less cringey.

I’m not sure what Episode pays to feature these stories, but some of the recent events with ending stories prematurely or not consulting authors on creative decisions makes me wonder if it’s really worth it.

4 Likes

Idk if original is like this
The story is boring to me

Can we get a good feature story. I havent had anything to read in a long time. I wish we can toogle the section on or off. These stories suck.
Can i get a thriller in a small town?
A horror?
A contest where u dont compete for love?
Anything. No more trashy stories

4 Likes

How many threads about all the new featured stories will it take for someone at Episode to see it and realise we do not like this shit?

13 Likes

They must do well enough with the readers on the app as a whole, though.
I guess us forumers only represent a small portion of the community :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Original story

Episode’s version.

Yup, the token black best friend is here again. Just like A Little More Me, they keep changing character’s race for some reason.

10 Likes

And I would like to add, the original one is wayyyy better. I’m actually looking forward to reading it more.

3 Likes

im so sick of it, I know it’s not anything to most people but it’s enough to turn me off from a story completely and not continue.

2 Likes