Briefs and Boxers ? (New Story)

Probably 10^100 :joy:

aka googolplex

1 Like

Wait, so the bestfriend wasn’t originally black? If that’s the case, that just further proves Jades point.

6 Likes

Also the spot directing looks awful :joy:

6 Likes

Stereotyping and misrepresentation does NOT equal diversity.

6 Likes

Yeah, this isn’t the only story too.

I couldn’t stand Episode’s version. They have a lot pf employees and resources, yet none of them pointed out and said “Uhh… this isn’t how spot directing works”

6 Likes

But like. ugh. I know you are right… But I just ughndnsms. Can’t get the right words…

A major factor that Episode needs to take into consideration is that they force their featured stories down users throats. There’s a featured story on every section of the app, as well as the same story appearing in multiple genres too. Plus, their new users must read a set amount of featured stories to unlock user stories.

So I have a major issue with the fact that these stories preform well, because… do they? The originals must ofc, because they get bought and adapted, but I’d really love to see the numbers if they weren’t promoting it on every corner of the app. I doubt that new readers would honestly pick this over some of the user stories if only they knew how to find them.

I really think Episode needs to start looking at who is talking as opposed to who is reading. Like honestly. Elise C and amberose’s opinions will always mean more than 1000 twelvies reading it because they have to

14 Likes

WOW. So it really WASN’T a reach. Okay nice to know! Lmao, so ridiculous. Just keep the character white, there’s literally NO need to create it into a token black character to make them look good. :woman_facepalming:t4: Holy hell, when will they learn?

8 Likes

Diversity is diversity, no matter how good or bad
You can’t say a bowl of peaches and apples has no apples just because the apples aren’t good

Now YOU’RE reaching. That isn’t real diversity. That’s changing a character that was originally white to black for the sake of making themselves look better. This is a blatant example of that. :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

There is the testing period though and there have been a few stories that haven’t made it past that. I think we all know that certain themes always tend to perform well. Not just on Episode either. You can see the same sort of thing trending on other apps/platforms.

Are we going to take over and become the new story team? :rofl:

6 Likes

Should we? HAHAHAHAHAHA

5 Likes

Lmao okay

9 Likes

Can we wear ski masks and break into the building?

5 Likes

Question is who is enjoying the stories??

13 year olds who don’t come on the forums?

11 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 20 hours.

Closed due to violations of the UPDATED 7/2019 Forum General Rules

Please refer to What do you guys think about the new feature story”Prosecutie” to discuss this topic further.