Bright Color Edit Series 🎨 (Spots Full)

I would love to be Orange, it’s my favorite Colour! :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

Here are my deets~

sorry, for some reason it won’t let me add the image of my deets

Skin Tone: Light
Face: Soft Heart
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Beach Wave (Fawn)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Brown)
Nose: Elven
Lips: Classic Slender (Scarlet)

Now that I can finally post images…

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Since your a new user your trust level isnt high enought to do that. But only a couple more steps and your good to go! :yay: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

It still won’t let me post the photo for some reason. I’ll work it out and send it tomorrow :woman_facepalming:t4:

Hey, not to sound picky, but can I change to grey? :pleading_face: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oopsie well ok here’re my ink deets :see_no_evil:

i just wrote it here lol sorrrry

Skin Tone: Fair
Face: Oval
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Beach Wave (Auburn)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Brown)
Nose: Elven
Lips: Blossom Lips (Scarlet)

1 Like

Ofc :heart:

1 Like

The only two colors left are dusty gray and mint green. Let me know which you want :heart:

1 Like

I’d like mint green :seedling:

1 Like

Tysm! :pleading_face: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Ohhh okay that makes sense, thank you! I think I can post photos now :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

Tysm
Dusty purple!! :blush:

2 Likes

Well here’s the finished product for the first edit if you wanted to see it :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I finished Purple @Episode.Christi :purple_heart:

I’m onto Blue: @Grimm_writez

4 Likes

Bumping. I’m now continuing this :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I change my mind. If you want me to I’ll now do Limelight instead of ink with limelight hair.

3 Likes

You want me to drop my limelight version ?

1 Like

Only if you want to. I have a lot of requests rn so it’ll take me a while to get through this series :heart:

I became really unmotivated for this :sweat_smile: If you still want to be a model for a series I have my Sad Vibes Art Series :black_heart: Ink&LL/Drawn&Edited

@Sydney_H or @Nick could please you close this? :heart:

1 Like

you got it @PropertyofNae