Bring back mobile creator!

Exacltyyy!!!

1 Like

Okay I thought you would think i was talking gibberish glad you didnt!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

No no I totally understand you!!:grin::rofl:

1 Like

hehe :smile:

1 Like

Yes! I used mobile creator for the base of my stories! I think they should bring it back but with more advanced stuff

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is is for discussion purposes. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Please bring back episode mobile creation. I hate website writing, its so stressful please I beg you all. Or recommend a game that will give me what I want for that I will be greatful. please!!!

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but mobile creator is gone. It sucks but it’s the truth. Instead of trying to get mobile creator back, you should be trying to get support on having a mobile friendly writers portal.

4 Likes

what happened to the mobile creator?

It got deleted.

How do I join Mobile writer portal??? Is it the same with normal writer portal??

1 Like

How do I join Mobile writer portal??

1 Like

Pls respond sonnets

1 Like

You can’t. It’s been taken off the app, unfortunately.

What I mean is being able to access the writers portal (on the internet) on a mobile and having it work properly. You access the writers portal by signing in with an email on the website https://www.episodeinteractive.com/.

I mean, if you want to be a writer you got to have the right equipment for it :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

True.

You can’t really be a writer without laptop or mobile device

2 Likes

I think “Kids” shouldn’t be on episode :joy:
Kids are like 6-12 and Episode is 12+ or 13+ soo…

2 Likes

no offense but kids shouldn’t be on episode, it’s stated in the guidelines and it’s common sense

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind it back to work on the base of the story and edit it in the main portal but don’t think it be back anytime soon.