Bring back the old style!

I still have the old one but the new update pic makes me feel like they’re yelling the number of reads at me. :face_with_peeking_eye:

And you’re right, the covers do seem too small, especially in comparison to the size and amount of space for the text. I think it looks big enough for them to also include a portion of the descriptions tbh whilst also having room to spare for larger sized covers. :thinking:

1 Like

This is to small i can’t even see story cover well but if we wanted to see on cover we have to zoom in . what kind of update is this. Because it not working . Also i don’t have that update as yet . So that have to be fix because episode community have it to small . Also for the facts we can’t see the description for story to tap on .

Also it hard to see and it can blind someone eyes. It can also cause lost interest from some others readers because of scrolling problems because story is to small. Also why in the world would community story be small and next Home page is bigger.

Also episode community should bring back old style . Because I love it bester then this new update

This new update needed to be fix because it will not work for sure

i agree @schittwriter @Tesbie28 @maddie.writes.stuff @k6tty @Patriciac @Dyane_Thorn @anon71033048

@giulia.episode @criss_epii @bmepisode

2 Likes

Agree @Kanubish @Lxyi

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

oh nah what is this…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.