Brinn's Graphics | CLOSED

IMG_7040

Hey! I’m Brinn, and welcome to my art thread! Here you can request covers, splashes, profile pictures, and banners. I used to have an art thread on the forums, but I ended up leaving due to a heavy workload both online and off. Now, with plenty of time on my hands, I can re-open my thread!

Here are the links you’ll need:

And now for a Q&A section!

When will you finish my art?

Because I take time with my work, it will take a few days to complete each request. You can see when I will get to your request on my queue above.

Why do you take longer than some other artists?

I spend more time on my work to ensure the best quality art for you! I like to focus on details when I create, and this allows me to make the art that’s right for you and your story. I still try to work as efficiently as I can so you can update or publish your story as soon as possible!

How will I know if your thread is open or closed?

If my thread is open or closed, it will say so in the title and on my queue! If it is closed, you will not be able to access my request form.

What if I want you to redo my request?

That depends! If you want me to quickly fix a minor error such as a typo or incorrect character detail, then DM me and I will put you at the top of the queue! If you want me to completely redo your art, you can request again when I open my form.

Will you put a watermark on my request like in the examples?

No! You will receive the only copy of art without a watermark. If you allow me to share your request, I may put a watermark over it and post it to prevent others from stealing my work.

What are the rules of requesting?
  • I only accept five requests at once.
  • One request, at the most, may either contain several splashes for the same story or up to two covers (large and small) for the same story.
  • You cannot request while my queue is full. I open requests after I’ve finished going through the queue.
  • If I have more than 5 requests before I can close the form, I will still add them to the queue and complete them.

Thanks for reading and happy requesting!

13 Likes

Those are amazing! You’re talented! :heart_eyes::scream:

2 Likes

Amazing work!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE and @Mystery.Author! Both of you are awesome at art!

2 Likes

aww thank you

1 Like

Tysm!! :blush::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Submitted a request!
Your examples look awesome and you’re extremely talented.
Thank you for helping the community.

1 Like

Hello, I’ve finished a request for @adrii sorry you’ll be getting a lot of notifications

I hate watermarks so I made mine a bit smaller. Also as you can see, I had a bit of fun with the golden light she asked for. If anyone has any tips or feedback I’d love to here them so I can improve! Again, thanks for requesting, and I’d be happy do to a redo if that’s what you want.

Thank you to those who’ve said such nice things on my thread, it means a lot to me!

4 Likes

So beautiful :scream:

1 Like

You are so kind! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi! While I was working I noticed some of my earlier profile pictures I made, and I’ve decided to start doing profile pictures too! I added some examples of the profile pictures to the example slides so make sure to check those out.

I’m interested in making profile pictures sort of similar to covers with all those dramatic backgrounds/textures I love, no contouring/edits though (which is different than the ones on my examples). Once I’ve done a few of those I’ll switch those out on my example slides.

3 Likes

Hey! Today I also finished a cover art request for @ZADDY!

I loved playing with all the gold/light in the text/underneath it plus the texture on top (can you see the clocks?). Zaddy actually made the portrait (isn’t it amazing?!) and I just added text and some textures. I’m excited to read this story when it’s done, it sounds awesome!

9 Likes

Wowww it’s been a while. I’ve been working on cover requests from authors who don’t want them shared though. Anyways, bumping this thread up! Requests are still open!

3 Likes

Hello, I filled out the form.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I’ll be able check in a few minutes!

1 Like

Would it be okay if I pm you my request so I can send you pictures of the pose and clothing that I would like to have my characters in? I understand if you would like me to use your way of requesting :grin:

1 Like

Ok. The only reason I don’t do that normally is to make sure the characters are the highest quality they can be and not blurry. You can do it on any solid color, the window in the portal’s animation list is fine too.

1 Like

I submitted a request. Thank you so much for doing it

1 Like

Hey! I just finished a profile picture request for @PrettyEri.

…it’s a bit large. I liked finding pink textures to use for this though. And surprisingly (given my previous history with using textures) I only used one in this request.

4 Likes

I’m saying this again. I LOVE IT!!

1 Like