Bri's art shop šŸŽØ (open šŸ”“)

Hey guys! So hope your all are fine so i decided to make shop cuz why not during this pandemic i was so bored and decided to make a shop for yā€™all to request :sparkles: so please donā€™t let this flop also i am still learning everything :smile:

1. ALWAYS give credit, this rule applies not only to my shop but to several others too. We spend a lot more time on art than you think (:blob_hearts:

2. Be patient! It takes time, and I have a life too :sparkles:

3. Use the password: take my request bri :blob_hearts: and blur it!

4. Donā€™t thread hop! (Requesting the same thing on more than one shop) - itā€™s unfair to all the artists involved

5. Please be polite when req

6. Fill in the forms properly!

7. Credit me through @briar.writes.episode on instagram :smiley:

edited cover

character cards

moodboard

drawn cover

character card

INK or LL
Gender of the Character(s)
Name of the Character(s)
Character(s) details (e.g Hair colour, Eye shape)
Outfit & Extras (E.g. Tattoos/ Nose studs)
Background
Pose
Anything else?
Password

moodboard

How does the character look like? (an image of it would be fine)
What does your character usually wea
Characterā€™s Personality
Describe your character (e.g. backstoryā€¦etc)
Characterā€™s Hobbies
Colour Theme (Iā€™ll try to include this colour
Character Muse
Password

This art shop is run by myself only and I donā€™t get paid for making your requests! All I ask is to credit/ tag me whenever youā€™re using any of my work.

Here are some other ways that you could support me and it would mean a lot if you could even one of themā€¦:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

read my sister story
Soulmates
Episode Writer Portal
Sunkissed
Episode Writer Portal

also if u couldnā€™t support me support this artist too

@Akanksha.writes she made these beautiful banners

Check out her shop

Follow me on instagram

I will complete my works slowly donā€™t rush me cuz my school will be starting soon and i am slowly working on ur reqests u will get it soon if i have free time i will definitely finish ur work thank u for visiting :heart:

5 Likes

Sorry but, I am confused here and thereā€¦

2 Likes

Bump.
Good luck to your shop

1 Like

Hey @Noodlee! I got a question, did you just copy what I did for my store and paste them all here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I can tell you only have one style of character card here, yet you wrote ā€œStyle 1 or 2 or 3ā€ā€¦ Also, you copied what I wrote for my moodboard form as well?

5 Likes

Sorry i will change it now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Changed it sorry tho :teddy_bear:

1 Like

Hello, did you tag me somewhere? I kinda had a notification :sweat_smile: Goodluck tho!

1 Like

Also in the ā€œHow to support meā€ part as well ;-; Just copy-pasted with an emoji replaced ashdahs

2 Likes

Thank you for noticing this :kissing_closed_eyes: hopefully justice will be served hahahha

3 Likes

She tag you because she copied everything from my storeā€¦

I tagged you from my store for making such beautiful art for me, thatā€™s why you got tagged hereā€¦ :pensive:

This whole situation is just upsetting for meā€¦

4 Likes

Ooh girlā€¦ :grimacing:

I know you apologized, but taking forms from @episode_katherinee 's shopā€¦ I mean, it would have been fine if you just started from scratch (and I know most forms look the same, but the forms should technically be specific to your shop not other peopleā€™s services) . I apologize if this sounds rude, especially since this is your first art shop and I donā€™t mean to be discouraging, but that was not it. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one who believes that the best way to learn is to do things yourself.

3 Likes

But why am I I tagged here and I donā€™t see my name neither!
Good luck with your art shop as well!

2 Likes

Hi! Just to let you know that you have edited cover, character cards, moodboard and drawn cover in your examples but you only have the form for character card and moodboard :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

1 Like

The reason why you and people who I tagged from my store:

This includes forms, waiting list, rules and everything elseā€¦

2 Likes

Ohhh okayy!
Thanks Katherine!

2 Likes

Thank you so much buddy, this situation is just messy and she copied everything from waiting list, rules, even the part where I wrote how people could support me by reading one of my stories or one of the optionsā€¦ Hereā€™s the evidence:

AS000834_02

5 Likes