Bro help me please omg

okay so if your in the instagram episode community yk that most creators make coded pics (edits of their character and their friends characters doing cool poses and shit) and I like making them too but I can NEVER get the white outline erased all the way. can some one who makes coded pics pls tell me what y’all use to get rid of the background??

1 Like

You mean you want to cut out your characters?

yeah but I don’t want to erase the whole thing

You can use remove.bg to cut out characters (if that’s what you mean :sweat_smile:) it cuts out the character and removes the white line by itself!

I’m not really experienced with making edits/coded pics but there is a free computer program called GIMP and there is a tool that’s lets you select the white background (I forgot the name but it looks like a wand) and a Youtuber named Joseph Evans has a link for the program in his video for about making custom backgrounds. If you’re editing on phone then I’m not really sure :’) Maybe there are some apps?

pixlr has some great editing tools, and an AI cutout tool so you could try that

i tried it didn’t work so well :confused:

1 Like

thank you I’m gonna look for an app lol I’m on my phone :skull:

Moved to Art Resources since this is about editing. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

use remove.bg It removes everything.

1 Like

Yeah remove.bg is the best I somehow just started using it and its great. I especially recommend using a very contrasting color so it removes only the background.
:purple_heart:

1 Like

I found out about it last week and was like, omg where has this been all my life?? :joy::joy: It’s so accurate

2 Likes

i have no idea how to use it😭

1 Like

You just click upload image and it does the magic for you :sweat_smile:

hahaha :joy:,
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Yesss lol

1 Like