Brooke's Cover Art Studio [CLOSED]

Hello Episodians! (first time I’ve used that phrase in my life :sweat_smile:)
Today, I present to you…

COVER ART REQUESTS [OPEN]

Yup, I’m opening up cover art requests as of June 9, 2018. If you would like to request a cover, please use the forms down below:

Cover Form

Title:
Author (optional):
Images of Characters (optional):
note: please upload the images in the highest quality that you can, and make sure the characters are doing the poses you want them to. Also, make sure to use a plain white background.
Story Description:
Genre:
Is Your Story Published?:
Large Cover or/and Small Cover?:
Theme of Cover:
Character Info:
References (book/film covers/posters) (optional):
Extra Information (optional):
Instagram Username (optional):

Please make sure that you use the form when making a request, or it may be more difficult for me to fully understand your application.

Here are some examples of covers that I’ve done for others on the forums:

Limelight Examples

Ink Examples

Just before you submit a request, though, I would like to add a quick notice here. I do have rules and limitations on this thread, as I am doing this for free, and I have the right to refuse a cover art for anyone who is acting rude or out of line, though this case is unlikely.

Please refrain from rushing this progress. It is quite time consuming and I would appreciate it if you would understand and respect that. However, these covers shouldn’t take too long for me to finish.

Also, if you request a cover here, please use it. If you are not going to use it, please inform me afterwards, or address to me why you don’t like the cover, so that I can try to fix it to your liking. Like said above, it takes quite some time, and I don’t want to waste that time.

Lastly, please do not keep on requesting covers for too many stories. This happened on my last cover request thread (on the old forums), where some people would constantly request for more and more cover arts for new stories they just began making, and then those stories never get made. If this is the case, I may have to have a certain time limit between requests.

Anyways, this is it for these rules. Thank you so much for checking out this thread, and leave a comment below, if you would like to request a cover :kissing_heart:

–Brooke

6 Likes

Thank you ~ :blush:

1 Like

Oh.My.Gods

1 Like

Title: The Elemental War Part 1
Author (optional): MysteriousAcro
note: please upload the images in the highest quality that you can, and make sure the characters are doing the poses you want them to. Also, make sure to use a plain white background.
Story Description: It’s about you discovering that you have elements and you are the master of elements and you need to stop evil.
Genre: Horror, Fantasy, Romance
Is Your Story Published?: No
Large Cover or/and Small Cover?: Both
Theme of Cover: Light on 1 side, dark on the other
References (book/film covers/posters) (optional): ? Don’t know what that means
Extra Information (optional): Can you like add smoke fire, water, air, earth magic, evil element symbols around them?
Instagram Username (optional):

2 Likes

I’m almost finished (just need to add text and such, and the character edits), but It’s really late here, and I think I’m going to go to bed, because my mind is kind of frazzled right now :exploding_head:

I’ll have your covers finished by morning :hugs:

Okay thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I don’t mean to disrespect your format or anything, but since I’m not asking for a cover I wanted to know if you can just make a page saying “This story contains Music and Sounds!” without a face image using the BG color Baby Blue?

2 Likes

Title: Lost Forest

Author (optional): Triggered

Story Description: Marli and her coven have managed to stay hidden for century’s even with the forests reputation … well until a lost boy stumbles upon them.

Genre: Fantasy, drama, romance

Is Your Story Published?: Not yet but I’m defo planning to

Large Cover or/and Small Cover?: Both if thats okay

Theme of Cover: Dark/ mysterious/ dark forest

Character Info: Marli is supposed to be a vampire so if its possible could you add fangs or maybe blood, just something to make her ‘Vampire like’.

Extra Information (optional): I don’t think so

Instagram Username (optional): Nah

I’ve tried making a cover for this myself and it all went wrong so thank you very much for doing this :heart:

1 Like

Title: Mafia Love
Author (optional): ZoeyK

Please can Dante have his arm around Aria’s waist
Story Description:Aria is a mafia princess being forced to marry Dante Giovanni a mafia prince, Aria has a bad past yet so does Dante- Does Aria know what she’s getting herself into will they fall in love or die trying?
Genre:Romance
Is Your Story Published?: Not yet but I plan on seeing it through til the story is complete
Large Cover or/and Small Cover?: Both please
Theme of Cover: Dark, dangerous love
Character Info: They both have tattoos so if possible could you add tattoos onto them aswell as giving Dante a slit brow please
Extra Information (optional):
Instagram Username (optional): zoeyk.episodex

1 Like

Title: That’s so cliché
Author (optional): Solete

Story Description: Isobel is a sarcastic girl that pretty much hates everything that surrounds her, she believes he’s life is too common and boring, that’s until she finds herself trapped on a true nightmare.
Genre: Comedy
Is Your Story Published?: Not yet
Large Cover or/and Small Cover?: If you could do both it would be great, if not then the Large
Theme of Cover: Maybe something that reflects the MC personality, something dark like a pessimist.
Character Info: I was thinking her with the pose in front, I’m just interested on her top side, so you can cut the legs and leave her like in from of the cover.
References (book/film covers/posters) (optional): Have you seen “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” books? It has like a notebook page behind the main character and the title.
Extra Information (optional): N/A
Instagram Username (optional): @solete_episode
[/quote]

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Is this what you had in mind?

If there’s anything you want changed, please let me know :v::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Dayummmmm, these are so good. :eyes:

Also Her Secrets, His Sins is an amazing story :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Like this?
(resized to fit the Episode background requirement)

If there’s anything you want changed, please let me know :v:

OH. MY. GODS. That is so freaking awesome!!! I’m uploading it for sure!!! I’m going to follow you on Insta, Episode… (one hundred years, later) and Facebook. YOU are so FREAKING talented!!! I LOVE ITTTTTTTT!!! TYSM!!!:astonished::smile:

1 Like

Glad you like it :blush:

Do these work?

If there’s anything you want changed, please let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t need any covers right now, but I just wanted to say that your covers are amazing. Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

Thanks so much :blush:

1 Like

Here are your covers:

There wasn’t much skin to work with, when adding tattoos, so they came out not too great, so I decided to leave them out of the small cover. But, if there’s anything you would like changed, please let me know! :v: