Brutal honest feedback on my art pls

5 Likes

I’m being honest here, if you’re aiming for Episode style along with a comic style twist, you’re acing it, but if you aren’t aiming for that style, I’ll have to be honest with you, it isn’t good.

1 Like

Well I was kinda aiming for it. The comic style mixed with episode.

1 Like

In that case, well done. I’m not trying to insult you, just to clarify.

1 Like

Oh wow, I love it, it’s so beautiful :grin::sparkling_heart:
P.S am sorry I have no brutal feedback to give, but when you post something super awesome, it’s hard to critique in a harsh manner :rofl:

1 Like

It looks really good, but the nose looks a little strange. It kinda changes the whole picture, and makes her face look slightly weird. Also, she looks like an adult, and she has no outline of any puberty in any way (no breast outline). Where is the arm sleeve? looks like one large shirt with her hand coming out of the bottom.

Sorry if that sounded really rude. No trying to, and other than those small things, it looks really good. I’m sure you will improve greatly, and I look forward to see it when you do. Don’t feel discouraged, and I believe you will make great art.

You WILL get better, so take s many tips as you can. Good luck!

(Again, sorry if I seemed rude)

Black Jack

1 Like

I love it, only problem is the nose.
No offence the nose is WAYYYY to pointed and kinda looks like a witch.
Sorry if this was too brutal <3

It looks very original! I haven’t seen something like this before. Maybe work on her nose? Like make it a little less longer

2 Likes

I think it’s really good, my only comments would be to adjust the nose, like others have said… it looks too long and overtakes the face.
Also maybe add some lining to the hair to create strands rather than solid colour. :slight_smile:
Hope that helps

1 Like

It’s really good!!
But you might need to improve on your noses.
It might be just me. The eyes and hair is my favourite part. Other than the nose everything else is good.
P.s If you’re happy with the nose keep it that way! :smile:
I really don’t want to insult your art cuz its AMAZINGG!!
You go girl

1 Like