BRUTALLY HONEST Story Reviews by lovelikepisode

Before we start, let’s make a few things clear:

• In order to get a review, you must follow two simple steps.
    Follow me on the Episode app: @lovelikepisode. It’s the only thing I ask in exchange for an extremely detailed review. So, if you’re not going to follow me, don’t even bother replying.
    Fill out the form. Otherwise, I won’t be reviewing your story.

Disclaimers

• I’m not a professional in any way, shape or form. I’m just stating my critical opinion as a reader and an author.
  • My goal is to give constructive criticism and help you improve your story.
  • Don’t take my opinion to heart - it’s just one person’s perspective. Don’t let that discourage you! The most important part of being an author is believing in your art. If you don’t, how can you expect others to do the same?

The Process
  • I will write down my first impression of your story. This takes into account title, description and covers, which I will also be rating.
  • I will be reading three chapters of your story.
  • While I write down my live thoughts on each chapter, my device will be screen recording.
  • I will check out the video so I can take another look at your story and really go in depth when I write my review.
  • I will be rating and reviewing different aspects of your story such as plot and storylines, characters, directing, grammar and syntax, choices, etc.
  • I will write a conclusion in which I will state what I liked and what you should work on, as well as giving you an overall rating taking all previously mentioned aspects into account,

Having said that, let the reviewing begin! Just fill out the following form.

Form

Title:
Author:
Genre:
Description:
Chapters:
Link:
Small Cover:
Large Cover:

Instagram: @lovelikepisode.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this! :grin::sparkling_heart:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late?
Chapters: 5/6 published
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288
Small Cover:

Large Cover: Just cut half of the small cover horizontally

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.