Brutally Honest Story Reviews - Post Your Story Here [TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL I FINISH CURRENT REQUESTS]

HEY!:grin:

HEREā€™S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isnā€™t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Title: Choose?!!!
Author:@ya
Genra: adventure/Sci-Fi
Description:You arenā€™t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of yourā€™s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in yourā€™s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Link:

Cover:

(though I will change name of story and cover after Episode approved itšŸ˜…)
Here is the one in preview

Hope you enjoy

Iā€™d love for you to review my story!
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. Sheā€™s rich, beautiful and smart. But sheā€™s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know thatā€™s all about to change.CC in episode 6 choices matter
Genre: Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320

1 Like

Name: Blue is my favorite color
Author: L. S. White
Genre: Mystery
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6190532235231232
Summary: A secret agent is sent back to her hometown for her last mission. She left 18 years ago and never went back. In this story we go down her bittersweet memory lane and add a little action and mystery to it.

Hi! Thanks for this thread, I totally agree with you saying that a brutally honest review can actually help authors instead of sugar coating them!
This is my story, canā€™t wait to hear from you! xx
Author: Bonnie Dundee
Title: Game Of Disguises
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 4
Brief description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Link:
Share your story and improve your rank!
Your shared story will update each time you update the published story.

This thread is TEMPORARILY CLOSED. I will open it back up once I finish ALL stories posted above.

2 Likes