Brutally honest story reviews

I am opening up for reviews. I will be brutally honest.

Rules:
Limelight only
Please don’t get offended by my review
Don’t ask if you don’t want brutal advice

I will read the first three episodes and then get back to you…

Please use this template to ask.

Story Title:
Author:
Story Cover:
Description:
Genre:

2 Likes

Hi! That sounds awesome! I hope you’ll want to review my story :slight_smile:

Story Title: Rich Girls Cry Too
Author: Ava Josefine
Description: Vera’s dream of becoming a famous musician feels closer than ever when a new, big TV-show about her school is being made. But things don’t turn out the way she expects them to.
Genre: Drama
Cover:

Thanks in advance! :orange_heart:

:blush:
Title: Bad Behavior
Author: Aaliyah Ali
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Summary: How will Alana, Lucas, Ryan and Rachel survive their past and conquer their future…
If bad behavior follows them everywhere, they go?
cc, and choices available!

Cover

:ghost:

hi there! i’d love a review! :grin::star_struck:
Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.

Cover

Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)

Do you read unpublished stories? So far, I finished 2 episodes. Working on 3rd.

Story title Scars
Author inxmyxeyes
Story cover I still don’t have one.
Description The past created who she is right now. Life never goes easy on her. That’s why she became so ruthless to everyone she’s met.
Genre Action
Style LL

Warning from the story

Let me know if you will read, and then I will send a link by DM.

Sounds great!! Ill start reading asap

1 Like

Ill watch it x

1 Like

Yes! Ive been meaning to watch this forever!!

1 Like

:joy: i hope you enjoy it! :grin:

Yep sure x

1 Like

Title: Inner Circle
Author: zapcatini
Story Cover:

(this is the cover that’s pending, rn i have a different one)
Description: The lives & lies of rich and famous college students aren’t as glamorous as they appear. Scandal, secrets, love and lust. Can you handle a world where rules don’t exist? CC LGBT

Story Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

Thanks for doing this, I’d love to receive a review :blush: My story’s with a male MC!

Story Title: Delinquent
Author: Josca Denise
Story Cover:

Description: You’re the (male) lead singer in a world famous band. One day all hell breaks loose as an unknown girl steals your bag and you involuntarily get sucked into the criminal circuit.
Genre: Action, accompanied by romance, drama & comedy.

Please Read :blush:

Here’s a description of my new story:
Title : Figures
Genre : Romance
Episodes : 3 (more soon)
Summary : Bianca just moved from Italy to Manhattan to escape her horrible foster family and her dreadful past. There in Manhatthan she meets a fascinating green eyed man. Will her life be the same or will her past catch up?
Style : Limelight (I will create a INK version too)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5720682964516864

I would love a review on the first chapter of my unpublished story! Let me know and I’ll message you the link :slight_smile:

Story Title: Blurred Lines
Author: Ellie
Story Cover: It’s still being created, but I’ll send you the photo of the first sketch via message if you are able to review it.
Description: After an intense break up, Quinn enters the world of no strings attached dating. But what happens when it turns out there are strings after all, and she’s completely tangled in them?
Genre: Romance

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello! I’d like to ask for a brutal review please!

Title: to the stars and further
Author: fatima
Genre: romance

Story description: You are sexy, rich, smart and desired by every single man. Mark, the only one who will love you unconditionally. But how strong his love will be in front of your past?

Link of story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4520226729099264
Instagram: @fatima.episode1

Story Title: Reality
Author: Zoppola
Story Cover:

Description: Who does determine our world? Garito is an extraordinary creature in the Earth, and she knows the answer.
Will she help the humanity? Will you?
Genre: Fantasy
I honestly think it’s sucks, but I like the topics I talk about in it, so it stays. I’m looking forward to your honest opinion <3 It’s limelight

@VeronicaWrites
I have recently revamped. I would love some review about it.

• Title: Black hearts Golden desires
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters: 6
  • Description: Nand , a sorcerer princess of Solataria has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves. But what will happen if it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy arises back for revenge? Will Nand be able to overcome it ? Or will she fail?
    Cover:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.