Bubonic Plague 😩😬

From what I heard two brothers ate something - (correct me if I’m wrong).

All of a sudden they got the plague.

It hasn’t spread to the US :disappointed_relieved:.

I’m thankful but we all have to keep obeying the law. I know some states are allowing people to go out. But in my case - everything has settled down. But uh - I’m still BEING CAUTIOUS.

I’m a weirdo for this but I look at everyone as if they have corona. I’m not trying to be rude but I value life.

Plus, I got one shot at it.

Please stay safe!

Feel free to comment.

Please be RESPECTFUL

Edit: My mom told me so yeah

6 Likes

As if 2020 wasn’t bad enough :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

At least its curable, but…Bubonic Plague, couldn’t leave that in the textbooks. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

Uhuh :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Things are getting hectic :weary::triumph:

1 Like

2020 really? This year can’t get any better .

3 Likes

Me in 2019: What a great year! I can’t for-
Me in 2020: UGHHHHHHH

2 Likes

So basically we have millions of cases for corona, more cases of ebola, and this?
What hell did we do to deserve this? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Uhuh crazy

1 Like

Cases happen each year, but they never reach up to the heights of the Black Death. The last epidemic in the US of the plague happened in 1920s in California.

They can treat it, but it’s best to try to stay cautious.

7 Likes

I couldn’t believe it, when my told me yesterday.

1 Like

Bump

I’m kinda nervous about these plagues and viruses more than before. I heard somewhere in Vietnam, was it Quang Binh, that another patient got corona virus because of germs and the covid 19 viruses that were found in salmon shipped from America.

1 Like

let’s hope that doesn’t spread :scream: And yes I totally get you if I go out I try so hard to completely avoid going anywhere near people I can’t help it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

2020 keeps on saying= “But wait there’s more!”

2 Likes

bump :thinking:

1 Like

Wow I forgot I said this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

sigh
Where’s the door to enter 2021?

1 Like

Why would you… why :sob:. I felt much better not knowing this. Covid is already wiping people out but the Bubonic Plague was devastating to the population back when it was first discovered. I’m hoping this doesn’t turn into something widespread.

1 Like