Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Hey guys, if you’re a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who’s your fav character and why? Also, what’s your fav episode? Least fav? This is a discussion dedicated to all Buffy fans out there.
I would like to know your thoughts on it. We can talk about it. :alien::skull::broken_heart:

Also, which person below is the best love interest for Buffy?

• Spike
  • Angel
  • Riley

0 voters

P.S I love this show so much, it’s my fav lol :eyes:
Also, I hope I’m in the right category lmao…

6 Likes

Don’t know this show but he has my name. :wink:

Ha, ha, that’s fine, usually it’s between Spike and Angel, Riley is the least picked lol
Riley:

Spike:
Spike_promo
Angel:
Angel1-1-
Yep, it’s always a battle between whether Bangel or Spuffy should become a couple :wink:

3 Likes

Haha Riley is fugly! He looks nothing like me!!!

He’s not supposed to look like you :joy:
We all look unique and beautiful in our own way :wink:

2 Likes

My post shows up as edited 4 times because it would not let me edit the poll. Oh well :frowning:
Anyway, my fav character would have to be Buffy, she’s so badass :sunglasses::black_heart:

1 Like

Hah

Whoa whoa whoa! Only three options? Why the need to leave out Xander and the characters name that Seth Green was? Or even the female cast? I want to vote and feel none of the three were best for the Buffster.

P.S I freakin LOVE Buffy (The movies, books and show) <3

4 Likes

I wanted to edit the poll to add more options but it would not let me :frowning: So I decided to stop trying that’s why my post shows up as edited 4 times-attempts to change the poll). :sweat_smile:
But yes, Buffy is so awesome!
The best show ever, in my opinion :sunglasses:

Yes, I never liked Riley either lol
And Buffy and Angel were such an awesome couple, but then he had to leave :fearful:

Yeah, Spike and Buffy’s relationship was very complicated :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Buffy would always beat him up, and even though he didn’t have a soul, he fell in love with her, which is strange for a vampire.
And Drusilla-OMG, she was creepy :skull:

Well, we are better at remembering faces than names, so perhaps these pics will help you remember who Drusilla is:

tumblr_dru

Remember now?:thinking::candy:

Also, do you mean it was sweet when Spike got beat up, or when he fell in love? (Jk, of course, I know what you mean…I think)

1 Like

Yeah!

Going to binge watch this soon ^^

Cool :wink:

1 Like

Angel, easy. Like, that’s a great love story, and filled with so much evil at the same time, and then an amazing love story up until the very end.

Even with Spike, she’s still all about Angel. That’s a real love and I love it.

Spike irritates me and so does Riley. I like Riley better than Spike though. I like Spike better as a villain. Spike is a terrible love interest. Terrible.

I wish so often that he’d died at some point and then stayed dead. In case you don’t remember, he came back to life in Angel, the spin-off. Ick…he was a fan favorite, so.

Yes, Spike made a great villain, no don’t let him on the good side :pleading_face:
Buffy and Angel’s relationship was beautiful- it sucked when he left though : (
If Angel didn’t leave, Spike probably wouldn’t even be a love interest :laughing:
Dracula is the only vampire that came back from the dust and I heard about Spike coming back to, but haven’t watched Angel :sweat_smile:
Though I did search up spoilers.
This makes me wonder, hmm, so vampires, even though they die, can come back to life…?

It all depends on what the universe wants from them, needs from them, whatever magic voodoo nonsense went down.

In mythology, a vampire is a grotesque, evil demonic creature, but on earth, a vampire’s spirit basically takes the human body so they can use God’s wonderful creation, humans, against itself. It’s just another way for them to stir the pot and whatever. Vampires…smh.

I think the human soul dies, stays dead, but the vessel, the body stays fresh so long as a spirit or presence keeps it alive. With magic, different things can happen, like when Buffy died and came back, she was a skeleton and then got her flesh back because of the spell, her soul came back.

I think the biting thing is basically a summoning ritual that just calls the demon into the body. So keeping that in mind, other demons and their own spells/magic can probably have similar effects to what Willow did with Buffy. They became ash, and from ash, the body would reform from where the demon spirit originally was, in the dead body of human. So the body dissolves, but the demonic presence returns to hell. And backwards, the demonic presence returns to earth, and it’s original vessel reforms so it has someplace to live.

I’m still figuring out the soul part, though.

BTW! This is all my theory . This is the stuff I think about in the shower, XDXDXD

1 Like

This was very interesting to read :smile::facepunch: Cool theory ; )

The vampires are missing souls, so when Angel lost his, he went from nice, sweet to scary & murderous.
Wow, the term soulless is used to mean someone who is boring, dull, lacking emotions. However, Angel was far from lacking emotions.

In fact, it seemed more like an evil demon possessed him instead of his soul being ripped right out of his body :scream:

Honestly, I found Spike so confusing. For someone who doesn’t have a soul, he sure feels a lot of emotions such as love, hmm…:thinking: