Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Hey guys, if you’re a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who’s your fav character and why? Also, what’s your fav episode? Least fav? This is a discussion dedicated to all Buffy fans out there.
I would like to know your thoughts on it. We can talk about it. :alien::skull::broken_heart:

Also, which person below is the best love interest for Buffy?

• Spike
  • Angel
  • Riley

0 voters

P.S I love this show so much, it’s my fav lol :eyes:
Also, I hope I’m in the right category lmao…

Don’t know this show but he has my name. :wink:

Ha, ha, that’s fine, usually it’s between Spike and Angel, Riley is the least picked lol
Riley:

Spike:
Spike_promo
Angel:
Angel1-1-
Yep, it’s always a battle between whether Bangel or Spuffy should become a couple :wink:

Haha Riley is fugly! He looks nothing like me!!!

He’s not supposed to look like you :joy:
We all look unique and beautiful in our own way :wink:

My post shows up as edited 4 times because it would not let me edit the poll. Oh well :frowning:
Anyway, my fav character would have to be Buffy, she’s so badass :sunglasses::black_heart:

Hah

Whoa whoa whoa! Only three options? Why the need to leave out Xander and the characters name that Seth Green was? Or even the female cast? I want to vote and feel none of the three were best for the Buffster.

P.S I freakin LOVE Buffy (The movies, books and show) <3

I wanted to edit the poll to add more options but it would not let me :frowning: So I decided to stop trying that’s why my post shows up as edited 4 times-attempts to change the poll). :sweat_smile:
But yes, Buffy is so awesome!
The best show ever, in my opinion :sunglasses:

AHHH it’s been so long since I watched this about 4 years! I definitely plan on rewatching it! But ugh I never liked Riley! Angel was my favorite! But I was very shocked when I watched it and saw Spike develop into a love interest!

Yes, I never liked Riley either lol
And Buffy and Angel were such an awesome couple, but then he had to leave :fearful:

I know I was heartbroken! But definitely love this show and plan on rewatching when I get time!! I don’t know I felt neutral about Spike when it happened I was surprised and then became ehh about the whole thing!

Yeah, Spike and Buffy’s relationship was very complicated :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Buffy would always beat him up, and even though he didn’t have a soul, he fell in love with her, which is strange for a vampire.
And Drusilla-OMG, she was creepy :skull:

Yeah that was really sweet! If I am remembering correct didn’t in the last episode of the entire series he sacrificed himself or something (Spike)? Ugh it’s been so long I don’t even know who Drusilla is! :woman_facepalming:t2:

Well, we are better at remembering faces than names, so perhaps these pics will help you remember who Drusilla is:

tumblr_dru

Remember now?:thinking::candy:

Also, do you mean it was sweet when Spike got beat up, or when he fell in love? (Jk, of course, I know what you mean…I think)

Ok, so her face looks familiar! And I think it was sweet how he fell in love because all through out the series he was always cold and evil!

Yeah!

Going to binge watch this soon ^^

Lol yes I plan to watch Buffy again once I finish watching Charmed!

Cool :wink: