Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Bump :ghost:

1 Like

Who’s your favorite character that died?

And stayed dead? XDXD

Jenny Calendar’s death was very sad. I liked her relationship with Giles; a librarian that prefers old books with a computer science teacher that’s pretty modern. Honestly, the way Angelus set her body up for Giles to find, the creep factor was high. It was one of those moments where you can’t help but get chills down your spine. Buffy is so good at doing that.

I thought Kendra the Vampire Slayer was badass…however she was gone too soon : (

And oh man, Tara’s death was super saddening. It wasn’t dark magic or anything demonic that took her life, it was a bullet. And it wasn’t meant for her. After that, Willow went full on revenge mode but luckily, went back to the side of good.

And probably one of the most saddest death’s ever-Buffy’s mom. She was an amazing person and seeing her go was upsetting. It was truly gut wrenching and probably the one that hit me the hardest, I’d say.

This was fun to write ^^

1 Like

Oh my god, yay! I’ve never actually come across another group of people who watch BTVS. My mum watched it when I was a kid so that’s how I got into it and then I got my fiancé obsessed with it haha.
My fav character is definitely Spike. He’s pretty and he’s so so funny haha. Least fave is definitely between Riley and Xander. I used to love Xander but then I feel he gradually became a bit of a butthead. Don’t even get me started on Riley. Dawn was also pretty annoying. Then she became kinda badass.
Fave episode is a hard one. I can’t choose between Hush, Once More, With Feeling, Him, The Gift, Tabula Rasa and Life Serial. I don’t really have a least favourite episode, but I struggle to watch episodes with Riley haha. I’m also a Spuffy shipper

2 Likes

Riley gets on my nerves. Lol. Heard.

I will always be biased for Angel. Just can’t help it.

Sweets!! I miss Tara the most. She was very important for Willow and after she died, Willows evilness was one of my favorite things ever, but I don’t like how it changed her character so drastically after she wasn’t evil anymore, though I do understand it.

After some more time, I’d hope that Willow reverts back a little to being like old Willow.

1 Like

Bump :vampire:

Bump :canned_food:

I am running out of questions, Jem. >.>

Hmm…

Who’s your least favorite character?

I didn’t like Dawn much to be honest :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah. The annoying little sister.

I understand. I don’t like her character very much, especially in the beginning, but I love her season because of how she affects Buffy. Seeing her do so much for Dawn, it just really hits home with me.

If I was going to pick a least favorite…it is difficult because I love all of them at some point for some reason, and I also hate them all sometimes except for like Willow and Giles.

I’m leaning towards Spike kinda, tbh. I like him better as a villain, and then at the end when he’s all got a soul and such a little baby and then all rude at the same time. Idk. He leaves me with a bad taste.

1 Like

I agree, Spike was way better as a villain :smiling_imp:
If he stayed one, his story would have been cooler
Also, it was so strange how he started liking Buffy. Dude, come on :laughing:
And Buffy didn’t even love him, yet he kept trying…smh, some people would give up but not Spike. Even if he’s been “spiked” by a thorn, he’ll keep going lol.

1 Like

LOL, you are so precious. XDXD <3 <3

Hm…

Has Buffy ever inspired you to write a character or a scene or a setting?

1 Like

Yeah, it has. I’ve used some stuff from there to write some scenes in my notebooks when it comes to un-published stories (no plagiarizing though, 'cause that’s an awful thing to do :scream: )

It’s pretty inspiring. Buffy has a cool, wicked, epic story line that I just love and of course, so do many others : )

And it’s fun to write fanfic about ^^

My biggest inspiration will always come from Winx Club lol, shout out to them :partying_face:

Just joking, I’ve been inspired way more by other, much cooler shows :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

DUDE!!! Winx Club is the bomb. I still watch it sometimes. >.> Don’t judge. XDXD

Yeah, nah. Buffy’s inspired me, too. Season 6 inspired me to create temples and things of the like, and the whole show inspires me creatively because it just has the best mix of everything.

1 Like

Yeah, I still watch Winx Club sometimes as well XD

It was the number one thing I was super obsessed with when I was a child, hee hee…

Actually I still watch cartoons and other shows that are targeted for a much younger audience sometimes lol :laughing: #notashamed #proud :sunflower:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is just a bloody fangtastic show and super inspirational :vampire: :sunglasses: :black_heart:

2 Likes

You’re so punny <3

1 Like

Bump :sunglasses: :sleeping:

1 Like

Bump :vampire:

1 Like