Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Yeah, it has. I’ve used some stuff from there to write some scenes in my notebooks when it comes to un-published stories (no plagiarizing though, 'cause that’s an awful thing to do :scream: )

It’s pretty inspiring. Buffy has a cool, wicked, epic story line that I just love and of course, so do many others : )

And it’s fun to write fanfic about ^^

My biggest inspiration will always come from Winx Club lol, shout out to them :partying_face:

Just joking, I’ve been inspired way more by other, much cooler shows :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

DUDE!!! Winx Club is the bomb. I still watch it sometimes. >.> Don’t judge. XDXD

Yeah, nah. Buffy’s inspired me, too. Season 6 inspired me to create temples and things of the like, and the whole show inspires me creatively because it just has the best mix of everything.

Yeah, I still watch Winx Club sometimes as well XD

It was the number one thing I was super obsessed with when I was a child, hee hee…

Actually I still watch cartoons and other shows that are targeted for a much younger audience sometimes lol :laughing: #notashamed #proud :sunflower:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is just a bloody fangtastic show and super inspirational :vampire: :sunglasses: :black_heart:

You’re so punny <3

Bump :sunglasses: :sleeping: