So basically when I choose the hairstyle: Medium Straight Down hairstyle
For some reason the right-part of the face doesn’t appear completely
Let me compare the same face shape with different hairstyles

Random hairstyle face1
VS. Hairstyle that bugs face 2

Let me show it with another face shape that makes the bug more obvious:

Random HS face 3
VS hairstyle that bugs face 4

This problem has remained for a few weeks, and it’s not only happening in the preview of the edition of a character, but in the preview of a story as well!

face 5

I hope they can fix it ASAP

8 Likes

Have you tried using other hair colors? It might just be a strand of hair thats supposed to be in front of their cheek?

4 Likes

I agree. It looks like she has a strand of hair in front of her cheek.

3 Likes

it most definitely is but the problem is that they should’ve shaded it a little lighter if the strand was falling on the cheek
us dark haired people with those face shapes look like our faces have been cut off :skull:

also the strand for this face shape looks really off putting, it should be falling slightly downwards

3 Likes

I hadn’t noticed that lol, it looks a bit weird but I do think it’s the color.

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s true :joy:

Thank you for responding!

1 Like

This has always bothered me about this hairstyle, and I never use it for this reason, even though it’s otherwise cute. I think it was intentionally designed that way, but it doesn’t necessarily fit all face shapes as intended.

2 Likes

See this~

See the hair it’s being passed between the joints?
It’s been happening to me with the hairstyle that fall on shoulders is it happening to you too?

3 Likes

They definitely could have shaded the edge of the strand better to highlight the edge on the darker colors, but I can understand a bit why they didn’t as it’s the underside of a curl/wave. Still would very very much help if they did though.

(Excuse my terrible outline I cannot draw on my phone to save my life)

I think the front section on that side is meant to be a bigger section partially in front of the face, but the angle doesn’t exactly give that impression well?