BUG: mouse is not in sync with the line thing

This is happening to me, as well. I despise it a lot! If you want to continue the line, use the arrows. If you want to delete something, use the left button. If you want to continue, use the right button. You can always contact Episode Support, if my method doesn’t work! Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

I did contact episode support but I have to wait till tomorrow

This is happening for me too. Is it just because I’m on mobile? It’s really annoying.

Same I’m on mobile because I can’t get on my laptop

I’m having the same problem and I’m on a laptop.

I hope tomorrow they will send me a email because I really need to work on my story

The reply back but this is what they say Due to an exceptionally high support ticket volume, we were unable to respond to your support ticket in a timely manner, and we sincerely apologize for the delay in our response.

Please note, if you are not experiencing a technical issue and have gameplay/app questions or story writing questions, we recommend posting your questions to the Episode Forum where community members and authors alike will be happy to help you. You can visit the Episode Forum at this link: https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/

If you require assistance for your technical issue, please respond to this support ticket and we will do our best to continue assisting you.

If you no longer require assistance for your issue, we will be closing this support ticket and no further action is required.

We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time,

good to know im not the only one hopefully episode fixes this soon

Me too I did reply back to them so now I have to wait

Same thing is happening to me to but whit both short and long lines, whenever I want to delete something from my script it get’s confusing since I need to type the :arrow_left: \ :arrow_right: and count every digit just to delete something :sweat_smile:

Wow let’s hope they fix it soon

Strange…
In one of my story’s is working just fine. No bug. NOTHING!

Summary

WHAT IS HAPPENING !

unless they fixed the problem which will be a relief :sweat_smile:

Let me see if they fixed it on mines because it looks like this

Well it’s letting me click on the other stuff but not my script

I am about to lose my mind over this bug.

They replied back and said this > Hi,

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact time estimate as to when this fix will be available; however, the team is currently aware of this issue and looking into repairing it.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Thanks for playing, and have a wonderful day!

Lauren

me too :woman_facepalming:

Hmmm guess I need to be using the same method again :sweat:

Yeah because they don’t know when but they are looking into repairing it

Having the same problem, I don’t wanna use the & command. :C