Bug on app and web previewer - walking rear animations not working properly

Hey, is anyone else getting this too?

I coded out all these scenes awhile ago and the walking rear animations were working just fine before. Now I am just going through my chapters to make sure they are perfect before I publish them, and my animations are not working. I haven’t touched the coding, but now EVERY single time I’ve used the those animations, it just shows my character sliding into the position, not walking.

What is going on??? It’s doing this on the web portal and mobile app.

1 Like

Can I see your coding so I can in put it on my side ?

1 Like

Yes! Give me one second!

1 Like

&zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 3 using easeinout AND JACK walks to spot 1.189 80 -69 in zone 1 in 3 AND JACK does it while walk_neutral_rear THEN JACK starts idle_rear AND JACK faces left
&CYNTHIA is idle_awkward_scratch_loop AND LEXXA is idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop
@JACK is idle_rear AND JACK faces left
@speechbubble is 164 362 to 85% with tail_bottom_right
SERENA (talk_greet_neutral)

Hey, Jack.
1 Like

its not just this one, its doing it to everything when it was all working perfectly fine before

1 Like

I put it on my side and I just see him standing there facing rear , if you don’t mind can you send me the whole scene of it like from where you have the latest bg down ? As well as a description of what you want because I’m gonna try doing it a different way to see if it works that way.

1 Like

i sent you a private msg

1 Like

The @JAKE line is playing at the same time as the &JAKE line so it does the idle animation instead of the walking animation.

1 Like

i forgot to put in the whole coding for the scene, but Jack is in another spot before he walks there.