Bug: VIP still not resolved and now the 7 days have passed

Yes, I got 7 days of unlimited passes and 100 gems. But once the 7 days ran out my app reverted back to looking like I’m a free user, though I’m still paying for vip (amethyst)

I’m in the same boat as you. Got the 7 days free passes & 100 gems now that’s up I’m back to using tickets & I’m paying for Amethyst. Just wish they’d give us an update instead of posting there new official stories on Instagram & ignoring us paying customers

I have a really bad feeling that this bug is going to cause them to change the VIP subs again and discontinue Amethyst.
Why not just gift everyone who paid for VIP a free month, which wouldn’t really be free since we paid for it.

Has anyone contacted Apple about refunding it yet?

2 Likes

I definitely won’t be purchasing the other VIP subscription, you only get free passes on the official stories which I don’t read. But I agree they should give us a month of free passes seen as that’s what we’ve paid for and we haven’t been able to use it. It’s annoying me even more that they aren’t even replying or updating people on what’s going on. Complete lack of communication which is not boding well for them at all. Shocking service & yet they still have time to post about there new official stories? Quite happy to take our money for something we can’t even use!

2 Likes

Please send in a ticket if you haven’t yet. I just asked on my Instagram and 1/3 says that they still have the problem, while 2/3 says that has been fixed for them.

So I’m guessing it’s not worldwide anymore :thinking:

They need to start updating people on what’s going on instead of just carrying on as normal. Iv sent 2 emails and got 2 ticket number 1 of them being last week when My free passes ran out that they gave us till it was fixed. Just a nightmare I don’t get why they can’t communicate with people instead of posting official stories on Instagram.

1 Like

I finally got a reply through email they’ve asked for me to send a screenshot of my purchase number, purchase date, price and name of subscription on which Iv now sent them. Hopefully they sort mine out shortly. Anyone else had that email and managed to get a reply after sending the screenshot?

1 Like

Please keep us updated! I’m still waiting on a reply on my ticket.

I’ll let you know as soon as hear back or if my subscription comes back on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got a reply to my ticket and thought I would give you an update on what I was told.

They have reactivated the ad free and limitless passes on my user and compensated me with some gems.

The email told me to unsubscribe from the subscription and wait until my subscription period runs out. When it does I can then resubscribe and it should be fixed.

I don’t know how long I’ll have the free passes and ad free reading, but for now it’s a good fix until I get to subscribe again. I hope that I still have the option to subscribe to amethyst at that point :crossed_fingers:

They’ve not even replied to me yet, absolute nightmare. I did notice after they emailed me asking for the screenshot my Apple ID popped up asking for my password but I had to click cancel as someone was calling me :confused:

Hopefully you’ll hear back soon :crossed_fingers:

Hopefully, did you have to send a screenshot too? How long did they take to reply once you sent it? I’m starting to get so impatient :unamused:

I sent a screenshot as I made the ticket. I wrote to them earlier today. So for me they were really quick to respond.

I’ll see if I get a reply, hopefully hear back by tomorrow :crossed_fingers: I’m glad yours has been sorted :slight_smile:

I still don’t have my VIP sorted out as yet and it’s coming up to almost a month …not happy :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Have you got a ticket? It’s a nightmare isn’t it!

No, I don’t …they sent me a message of apology and gave me some ad-free access but I’m trying to get my shards and nothing…it keeps telling me to subscribe and when I do it says you are already subscribed…it’s driving me nuts …

Email them so you get a ticket number and they will email back, I’m still waiting for a reply but they asked for a screenshot of purchase date what vip I was on etc so Iv sent that & hopefully I’ll get it sorted asap. If you do the same you should get a reply

It’s still really annoying that we’re the ones having to go out of our way to sort a problem that they need to deal with and they won’t even give people an update on what’s going on etc, Iv still not heard back so wonder how long we will have to wait.

1 Like