Buggie Feedback - CLOSED (catching up)

Second batch. c;

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

@RainbowCat

I finished the first three episodes!

Grammar 7/10
Sometimes you forgot the exclamations at the end of sentences, and one time in episode 2, when there was a choice, it was like this: choice1 and choice2. But for the most part, the grammar was overall better than some stories I’ve read in the past.

Length 10/10
The episode lengths were worthy, and good. The first episode, being a pilot, it being short was fine, for 2 and three the episodes were full of good juicy info.

Character Placement 2/5
When reading, placement was okay, but at some points, it felt totally off, and not properly placed. As an example, when Scarlet was in bed, she starts off the bed in the scenes, the next thing, she’s properly on the bed.

Storyline 4/5
So far, I’ve been interested, but still wondering how life goes on. Not much character development except for feeling sorry yet. You made a real, but deep plot that you should truly build on.

Cover (why judge?)
Exactly??

Inspiration 100/100
This doesn’t need a description.

Description 9.5/10
The description really fits her nightmares she goes through every night, and the wonder of if it will ever stop, or if it will haunt her into the future.

1 Like

I recomend this story! :heart:
@PrettyEri

2 Likes

So everyone in the first and second batch, my Episode is having troubles loading, so I might get a little sidetracked, please help me and be patient, thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
I’ve reread my story a hundred times and still don’t find all the mistakes :sweat:

There seems to be a glitch because you’re the first one who says there are problems with character placement, I’ll check it!

Thanks for your feedback! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No prob.

Of course :blush:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Sorry forgot to mention inspiration:

My personal outlook on love (very loose inspo) - I have in the past pushed people away and this has been something I have regretted deeply so I wish to help others to not go through that.

However, Mindy and Derek came from a dream I had. The character development came from a few early morning runs haha

1 Like

Thanks! Second batch. c;

1 Like

Thank you! Didn’t see this before, second batch.

1 Like

SECOND BATCH OF FIVE IS FULLY BOOKED!

I will get to the second batch as soon as I finish the first.

1 Like

Title: Only you can give me that feeling.
Cover:image
Author : Katiet
Description : Melanie is 21 years old and has always followed the path that’s been set for her…until now. Follow the crumbling relationships of her family and the budding romance with Brody.
Episodes : 5

Thank you :slight_smile: hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Great! You are the start of the third batch.

I would love some feedback on my story!

Title: A Wish Come True
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3(ongoing)
Genre: Drama, romance
Description: Everything that Layla wishes for comes true, but she’s not the only one who’s experienced this. Will it become more than she can handle?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4534142956863488
Cover:

Thanks for commenting, you are second in the third batch.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I will close the thread up for now, until I can finish everyone’s things so far!

1 Like

:laughing: I feel you.

1 Like