Bullied For Being A Werewolf (PLACES AVALIBLE INK)

Backstory hmm thats a little tough :sweat_smile:
She had a rough tough life and she was walking in the forest cause that is the only thing that calms her down and she ran into a fairy that talked to her about her rough life then turned her into a fairy as well
Creature maybe a fairy :thinking:

Your Secretly the hunter your a high school student

1 Like

cool

1 Like

ahh okay so my backstory would be I’ve been hunting down werewolf for most of my life as werewolf have killed my parents at a young age and I seek revenge on werewolf because of that (but I kinda want my character to fall inlove with a werewolf and realise that they aren’t as bad as she thought they were)

sure : ) I can do that and I like your backstory can I change it up a bit thougth

1 Like

of course it’s your story

do you want to now what I changed it to

1 Like

yes please :slight_smile:

I just added some part’s to the part were she falls in love

OMG SORRY LET ME DO IT RN. Sorry

(so she relize’s that finding out the main oc is a werewolf she found no harm in here and soon grew to fall inlove with the her werewolf friend(BOY FRIEND OF MAIN OC) and relized that wernt so bad…but still had that hatreted in her heart deep down) @Missy_Moo08

1 Like

love it

okay thanks

Sorry I’ll do that now

it’s fine

When I was little my father said I was his sunshine. I was always smiling brightly like the sun. I was a bubbly kid and when I was a little older I decided to do some research on the sun. Learned that there was a way to become the sun goddess. So to be the ray of sunshine my father always said I was, I decided to complete the spiritual ritual to become the sun goddess.

If that makes sense

yeah I understand : )

1 Like

Also my mythical creature? As in werewolves and vampires and stuff sorry I’m dumb

yeah… like that so you can be a goddess and something else