Bullied For Being A Werewolf (PLACES AVALIBLE INK)

general
requests
opinion
communication
community

Character

thanks

This is supposed to be on Story Games & Role Playing

Useally when I put it on somewere else it gets put in Art Resources :sweat_smile:

Okay

ppl who I think might be intrested “@Ayu @Roleplay.lk

May I be the Good witch?

My backstory can be that I was part of a coven that caused evil onto many souls.
While I was under the evil coven, I found out that as a witch, I was able to resurrect animals, humans, and flowers!
Although my family belong to evil practice, my heart and soul did not!
I flee’d from their evil nonsense, and started practicing good witchcraft

Name - Jadlyss
Skin - Tan
Brows - Seductive Arch
Hair - Straight (Black)
Eyes - Upturned Luxe (Taupe)
Face - Round
Nose - Upturned
Lips - Full Round (Rosewood)

o~ thxs

x-x you are making alot of stories

X-X im dead about how many stories im doing

Girl
Name: Ayame Saito
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Role: Magic Teacher

MC: Succubus

Backstory: In the past, she used to be wild, party, and troublemaker. Her father was abusive man and would take his anger out on her. She ran away from home and live on the street. In order to survive, she takes the form of a Succubus to seduce men and get paid. One day, she met a man who was teacher. He can tell that she have painful life and couldn’t leave her alone. He decide to help her and teach her everything of life and magic. It completely change her life. That’s when she decide to become teacher and become just like him that help and teach others.

Guy
Name: Kai Harden
Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (purple)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

Role: Gangster

MC: Demon

Backstory: He grew up without parents. His while life was spent alone, fighting for survival on the streets. No matter how hard it became to survive, he never gave up.

A witch evil sounds interesting :joy:
My name is Sophie Hewitt
Had an amazing childhood until my village was destroyed and that’s why I’m now evil. My goal could be to conquer the world? Maybe my speciality in magic could be like ice? Make it cold as a metaphor for a cold heart or something. But inside she can be really loyal and loving but only to those she lets get close. Do what you like to make it fit. I’d be happy to give suggestions if you’d like any :grinning: I am a lesbian so that’d be important to me :joy::joy::joy: I don’t want to be in any romantic scene with a guy :joy: just saying.
The creature is the Evil Witch. But if you meant like species Human is good :grinning:
BODY: light
BROW: Seductive Arch
HAIR: Long Feathered- Fawn
EYES: Upturned Luxe- green
FACE: Soft Heart
NOSE: Soft Natural
LIPS: Classic- blush

Maybe make a more evil clothing choice… I chose this because it’s cute :joy::joy::joy:

I’m super excited to read this story even if I’m not in it :joy::joy::joy: My Instagram is sophiehepisode if you’d like to follow me :woman_shrugging: I’m definitely going to follow this story :smiley:

can I be the magic teacher?