Bullying and attacked!

Being bullied or attacked is not nice!

I have been bullied my whole life, I have been bullied and attacked on this forum…

Please if anybody has seen a bullting situation then report it.

Bulliying WILL never end but we can prevent it from starting.

4 Likes

i’m sorry you got bullied and even on this forum! that’s crazy!!!:scream: things like that shouldn’t happen here! i got bullied a lot in elementary but now i’m not getting bullied ans have some amazing friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a pretty nice thread to spread a little awareness, however–

I have seen you on a few threads and you accused people frivolously that they were bullying others or you. Just saying…

Anyway, I support this and hope people would share their stories.

12 Likes

Oh yeah, I got bullied as well.

Someone implied there was something wrong with me, yeah, it made me feel bad, but then I didn’t care about it, that person is NOTHING in my life.

I CAN’T report this person, Instagram or Episode doesn’t care. If you someone bullies you on Instagram, Episode is going to say “we can’t control Instagram”. I see this happening every time. People harassed Black authors, called them racial slurs, Episode did nothing.

Then someone called me a bully as well, this didn’t happen a long time ago. It made me laugh, not mad.

7 Likes

I’m just trying to help hun

Being bullied is not nice

After 22 years of being bullied myself… It’s time to start helping others

1 Like

I just said I support the thread and it was spreading a little awareness. I never said you weren’t. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Thanks hun

Unfortunately I’m still getting bullied :cry:

1 Like

Maybe not on this forum really but I can tell on other places you have, like other social media sites.

1 Like

Definitely on this forum

I’m being attacked and I can’t help but respond

I report it but nothing gets done about it

1 Like

Really because I have seen you on a few threads and it seems to me they were just disagreeing with you and you accused them of attacking…But that’s just me. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Yet, you made a whole thread bashing popular authors but here you are talking about bullying. Seems hypocritical to me. :man_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

Let’s not start drama please :pray: even if the OP is being hypocritical (which I’m not saying they are), let’s not hold other topics against them. Talk about the post, not the author of it.

4 Likes

:skull: The first part.

1 Like

I can’t say I have been bullied a lot. However, I, along with many other POC being silenced and insulted continuously on these forums. It’s sad.

2 Likes

Anywaaay yes, I agree, bullying is a bad thing to do BUT we should not bully the bully. (does that make sense?) Yes, what they’re doing is terrible, but they might have some own shit going on in their lives that they need an output for, and they simply don’t know how to express their feelings in a safe way. If you’re getting bullied, DON’T bully them back. Just ignore them, flag them, and wait for it to be dealt with.

2 Likes

what’s wrong with the first part :joy:

1 Like

No excuses
U dont take ur hurt out on ppl

1 Like

Her being hypocritical part. :skull:

It’s not an excuse. I’m not saying that we should be kind to them, not at all. Just don’t bully them back, because it feeds the trolls, starts drama, and gets you nowhere.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say be kind. I would say be respectful but a little aggressive. Like passive aggressive.

4 Likes