Bullying and attacked!

Sympathies, fam, but if you’re being messed with online, it is much easier to ignore than if they’re in your face, at least. You can turn off a computer or go to a different site. I don’t think I’ve been “bullied” online exactly…I’ve been annoyed online X’DDDD Then I just…make it clear that the conversation is over because I can be kinda irrational if I’m upset and there’s no productive conversation.

If you feel like you’re being attacked, maybe you could try to talk them down and be like, “I see this conversation is going no where. It would be pointless to continue, because nothing productive can come from this conversation now.” I’d say you can just be chill, don’t fuel the fire, don’t feed any trolls…

I have been harassed online by a dude…>.> I blocked him, but not before I just stopped going on that site. Turned off notifications and everything LOL when I got back to the site, I had like 200+ messages from him and I read them, but ignored them and muted his notifications. Ignoring people online is literally the easiest thing ever ^^

Now, if it is in person…well…that always depends on the specific situation. For me, personally, it was always easy to ignore people even in person. LOL I was/still am a recluse. People that mess with you aren’t worth your time, friend ^^

8 Likes

People keep saying ignore as if its easy to do
Reports do nothing
Flagging does nothing but get ur posts flagged as well
Ignoring…is easier said than done and more often than not ppl gang up on the victim

Real life is worse u ignore ppl still mess with you

U retaliate ur wrong

U dont retaliate ur “weak” and should “stand up for urself”

5 Likes

i have never been bullied online. but i have in school

cant you blog them or something

So true.

2 Likes

But ignoring isn’t an easy thing to do, and I frikking know that. (disclaimer, I’m not angry, just very passionate about this). I’m not saying it’s easy. Not many things in life are easy. Bullying is always a case-by-case thing. My advice was not for every person who’s getting bullied.

This is true, unfortunately. Much of society thinks this way, and it’s a little sad to see this.

2 Likes

Nobody was bullying you…

4 Likes

Wow don’t “hun” someone. Passive aggressive much?

5 Likes

To be honest, I agree, IGNORE! This isn’t real life, I can pretend to be a 50 year old man called Keith.

4 Likes

Dude I get so heated when someone calls me hun :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

same here… literally they write the most stupidest point and end it with a hun, to seem like the “bigger” and “wiser” person. Is your vocabulary so limited you can only call me hun? :joy:

5 Likes

I know wasnt refering to u i just see the “ignore them” comments a lot as if its easy x3
Hard as frick to ignore ppl so kudos to those who can

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

I got carried away, sorry bout that. I can be a very passionately fierce person XD

1 Like

Please stop the frivolous accusations of bullying. I truly feel that you are attention seeking at this point and creating unnecessary drama while playing the victim and not taking accountability for your actions.
Perhaps forums on the internet are not a good place for you. I mean this in the nicest way possible. It’s clear you do not handle criticism or disagreement well.
Your false accusations of being bullied here are an insult to victims of cyberbullying.

16 Likes

:clap:t4:

And because of her the Some Authors thread get closed. It was a nice discussion until she came on and started accusing others.

6 Likes

The stupidity is making me want to cry.

4 Likes

Closed to avoid unnecessary drama due to the nature of the discussion.

3 Likes