Burning Trouble would like someone to collaborate with and if possible make a cover. open to anyone

I want the story to be completely original and never done before. I would prefer if we had a way to communicate to put the story together like Instagram or something just so its not all one sided. I got a few ideas so far.

Avery- that’s one of the main character’s i was thinking there could be two. One male and one female. Their story basically tells each of their side of what is going through their head. I have some ideas for both the main characters like for Avery she goes to counseling because she has some bad past from her mother who is in a medical hospital. she is currently living with her dad, but things are not easy for her. As for the other main character ( I have not came up with a name yet) his younger brother is in foster care. He has tattoos, has a bad relationship with his mother and gets in trouble a lot but he does care deeply for his brother. When these two meet its not on good terms but i was thinking as the story progressed the slowly start to fall in love.

If you like the idea please reply.

1 Like

Hey I can make you a cover :smile:

That would be awesome if you could. :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you sent me the details :smile:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: