Burnwood High Role Play

Welcome to Burnwood High! There is one thing that makes Burnwood HIgh a very special place: actors and actresses. This is a training school for actresses and actors. It’s your job to be the best in the spotlight. When one of the best actresses gets murdered they call a group of teen detectives to find out who is the murderer. It’s your job to find out who did it and why!

Please fill out the form to get in the role play. We will start once we have enough people!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf922bWkssfHBaAKnWeeDZXhKwMhLK_T9ENmVlqFKdDJhCRfg/viewform?usp=sf_link

The link is above!

I am one of the detective teens just so you know…

~Gabi

Hi, and welcome to our RP/SG community, @Gabi.Stories!

Before you start the roleplay, it’s recommended to post it on the New Ideas Thread to advertise and gather interest. Sign up forms typically have a different structure than what you wrote. Here’s an example of a basic form:

Username:
Name:
Biography:
Personality:
Faceclaim:
Other:

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me, or anyone else. Good luck, and I hope to see you around!

I submitted

Ok!

Do you mind messaging other people about it please?

Sure!

Thanks!

-May be interested-

Summary

@LeviTheLunatic
@Tellyg47
@AngelinaTheUnicorn
@SilverStar
@Littlefeets
@Aida.M
@ShortSpaces
@Feisty_Camii
@Mimi0829
@Clarkiiie

You have been accepted into Burnwood Academy!

Okuuuurt

Submitted .

I wanna join but only after the holidays wihich end in about 12 days at most

Could I reserve for 2 characters, female and male?

[quote=“Once, post:2, topic:64702”]
Username:BossyRoxy411
Name:Roxy
Biography:My Name IS roxy And Im 18 Years old a very strong character in this story a bad ass wo doesnt take shit from anyone and lovessss food
Personality:bad ass food lover rides a motorcycle.doesnt take shit
Faceclaim: soft natrual upturned bold eye color purlple hair style beach wavy hair color black skin tone rose wood lips classic lips color raven brows any clothes sexy and bad ass
Other:

Yes you can you just need to fill out the form

You have been accepted!

kk thx a bunch!

@Gabi.Stories May I ask where are the faceclaims?

You just write the name of the person you want to be. I forgot to put faceclaims.

I can just post a picture of each character after