Busy Street Script Template

EXT. OUTDOOR STREET LOOP - NIGHT
@CHARACTER1 spot 0.657 116 253 and CHARACTER1 faces left and CHARACTER1 moves to layer 0 and CHARACTER1 is idle_phone_neutral_loop

@CHARACTER2 spot 0.767 202 185 and CHARACTER2 faces right and CHARACTER2 moves to layer 3 and CHARACTER2 is react_shocked_gasp

@CHARACTER3 spot 0.827 275 176 and CHARACTER3 faces left and CHARACTER3 moves to layer 4 and CHARACTER3 is talk_afraid

@CHARACTER4 spot 0.585 252 289 and CHARACTER4 faces left and CHARACTER4 moves to layer 1 and CHARACTER4 is kiss_passionate_loop

@CHARACTER5 spot 0.585 209 286 and CHARACTER5 faces left and CHARACTER5 moves to layer 2 and CHARACTER5 is kiss_passionate_loop_rear

@CHARACTER6 spot 1.061 101 63 and CHARACTER6 faces right and CHARACTER6 moves to layer 5 and CHARACTER6 is talk_excited_happy

@CHARACTER7 spot 1.038 191 76 and CHARACTER7 faces left and CHARACTER7 moves to layer 6 and CHARACTER7 is listen_phone_excited_loop

Please say if there’s any errors and I’ll fix them straight away!

1 Like

Hello @Tropicana, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

It may be the fact that you put the moving layer command in the same line as the spot directing? (I’m sorry I’m not a professional at fixing errors haha)

Or the fact that in one of spot commands you misspelled “spot” to “spit”?

I’ve fixed the spelling, but this template is just to help people - I don’t need any help fixing it xx

1 Like

Oh sorry, haha!

1 Like

It’s fine xx

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.