Butterflies Art Shop! (OPEN)

Here is my full list of capabilities:
I can do splashes, moodboards, text overlays, character cards, story cards, pfps and simple edits.

2 Likes

Actually i can’t remember

1 Like

Then check the thread for when you were recruiting for people.

2 Likes

@ciaraxoxoc and @tre.episodes
I am really really sorry it’s taking so long to get your requests finished, as u can see the shop is rly disorganized right now, but as soon as everything is under wraps I’ll complete the both of yours immediately
The shop is also moving, so once the new thread is made it should be easier to understand, in the mean time, it is completely fine if you request at another shop considering this one is ‘under construction’ it wouldn’t be thread hopping
Tysm :blush:

3 Likes

Its fine i can wait :purple_heart:

2 Likes

no it’s fine. I can wait longer :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ty, I’ll get it done as soon as possible, and is it fine if the mall bg has a little less than 13 people, because that looks a lot less crowded that way, I can make it work, just asking

2 Likes
2 Likes

Sure do whatever you think works i just need the main focus on those 6 people

1 Like

@Stevie , your request is complete:
Here you go, lmk if there’s a problem!

Original

Italic

Bold

In your request, I just realized it said otherworld and not other world I can change it real quick if that’s a problem :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah that was on purpose

2 Likes

Alright, lemme change that

2 Likes

And do you want it in all three versions, I did that bcuz I didn’t know how you wanted it

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Ok @Stevie here you go:

Bold

Italic

Original

2 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Hey , Is this art shop free ?
I mean do you want something from me in return if you make a cover for me ? :innocent:

1 Like

Hello… I’m wondering if you’ve moved the shop yet? I’m actually thinking of requesting. I’d ask @whitney99 but it doesn’t seem like she’s been very active lately. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am rly sorry, Whitney99 kind of ghosted us and the shop, so we’re changing location, and the name, but Can you tell me who you wanna request from, and I can see if they can get it done in our gc

2 Likes

The person who made example #2
And np! I understand

1 Like