Butters Appreciation Thread

Thank you so much. I love Austentatious, definitely my favourite story to create! <3

5 Likes

It shows in the writing :love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

I appreciate Butters for showing my uncultured @ss how to properly make Yorkshire Tea

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Yorkshire tea for the win!!!

4 Likes

@thebutterfly_episode Brewed, or stewedā€¦?? :eyes:

2 Likes

Okay but the Yorkshire tea making rant video made my day. :joy::joy::clap:

5 Likes

Hahaha, it was a bloody brilliant post :joy:

2 Likes

I love @thebutterfly_episodeā€™s stories! The directing is always amazing and I really love her style of writing. Butters is so kind! And still talks to me even though Iā€™m a weirdo :rofl:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:we can be weird together!!

4 Likes

All of Butterā€™s stories are incredible! From the different connections, characters, personalities, each and every one is truly a gem. Austentatious - The minute I started it and couldnā€™t stop - In my opinion, it completely blew me away and hails as one of the best stories of all time Iā€™ve read, from the storyline itself, to Baby and Johnnyā€™s unbreakable ties, to the amount they fought to be with each other. (And of course, the sad ending made everyone cry. :sob:) Then of course after that came Under You and Black Magic, in which again, no words can simply describe how amazing these stories all are, created by the same amazing author.

Thank you Butters for being such a wonderful and amazing person, bringing us absolutely lovely stories to read and love! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I havenā€™t read the sad ending, and thank heavens. I donā€™t think that I could take it

4 Likes

Iā€™m so glad I got the happy ending. :sob: I did read it in the bonus chapter, and it could make anyone cry.

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m glad I got the happy version too. It was so beautiful.

3 Likes

Bumping for reasons. :innocent:

2 Likes

Sorry I just saw this! Thank you so so much!! I love Baby and Johnnyā€™s relationship! So pure <3

Hopefully new Black Magic this week!!

2 Likes

Yay I canā€™t wait

1 Like

Bumping

2 Likes

Just thought Iā€™d post here for all you lovely people that Black Magic is now complete! Iā€™ve also edited the earlier chapters for those who were having issues with the size of the overlays, they should work better now without crashing devices :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Congrats on completing it! Canā€™t wait to catch up :blush:

2 Likes

Best binge read ever :raised_hands: