Bye Guys šŸ˜¢ Going To Miss You Guys So Much

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Noā€¦I canā€™t believe Iā€™m reading this with my own 2 eyes.
This feels more like a bad dream than reality.
Goodbye, I wish you the best.

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe it either and thanks so much. Iā€™ll be back though. I will tag you if you like? And thank you for you support. Means a lot :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Okay! I would love if you tag me. :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Are you on ig?

1 Like

No, sorry

1 Like

Love you and miss you alreadyy :blob_turtle: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Love you too. So hard to say goodbye and thank you so much. Iā€™ll have to do your overlay before I leave. I forgot. Let me get to it

1 Like

You are such a sweetheart i alr miss our little jokes about how shit episode is :sob: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Aww :frowning: hope you come back soonā€‹:leaves:

1 Like

Omg, now I donā€™t want to leave. Man, your always crack me up :rofl:. Thanks so much. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Always never gone forget it.

1 Like

Thanks so much :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: I will, thanks for your support means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:(I will tag you when I come back) Thanks again :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Never :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blue_heart:

1 Like

BYEEEEEE ILL MISS YOU SMMMM

love uu, hope to see you back soon bb <33

1 Like

Thanks, and yes Iā€™ll be back soon. Thanks so much and lu2 :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

GIRL THE WAY THEY FLAGGED THIS IS SOO DISRESPECTFUL

I FEEL LIKE I ONLY JUST STARTED BEING FRIENDS WITH U ILY JOANNA GIRLLL OML :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Yes, I see others do this and they donā€™t get flagged but, itā€™s whatever. let the haters hate.

Same, and always

Love you too girl. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

why the heck did they flag this? they donā€™t flag the things that actually need to be flagged! :angry:

Girl, Iā€™ve seen you around and you seem like a beautiful person! I hope I get to talk to you more when you come back! :blob_hearts: Love you! :heart:

2 Likes

I know it made me sad that people want to flag the importance in the community.

Same , lol

Aww, thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ofc i want to talk to you too. And lu2 :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I think itā€™s because in most forums itā€™s a norm/rule that youā€™re not supposed to announce you leaving. It gets annoying quickly (it can get you warned/flagged).

4 Likes