C0NF3SSl0N [[SG]] [[S1GNUPS]]

con·fes·sion: an admission or acknowledgment that one has done something that one is ashamed or embarrassed about.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

51%20PM

You’ve all done something. Something horrible. Something so mind-blowingly, crazily terrible that you will never be able to look at yourself in the mirror again. Or maybe you will. A chatroom certainly doesn’t need to know about your conscience or lack thereof.

You received an email tonight, telling you to log onto the link gfcywza.txim at exactly midnight, no other time. You would never normally follow such instructions, but they make it clear you know what you have done. Of course, you tried it before midnight and were lead to an error page.

But now, wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you’ve done, you sit here in the dark, your face illuminated by the light of your screen as you shakily type in the strange link. You are lead to a page asking you to submit an anonymous username to enter the site, and the password given to you in the email. It warns that tonight will be absolution and drowning in guilt, salvation, and destruction. Oh, and did I mention the ‘winner’ has been promised cold hard cash from the mysterious sender? Are you ready for this?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Please PM all signup forms to me. Do NOT post them here!!
Forums Username:
Character Name:
Character Age (17-40):
Biography:
Personality:
Faceclaim:
Additional Info:
Screen Name (anonymous name they will use in the chatroom. Do NOT make this tied to their real name at all):
Chatroom Profile Picture (photo to correspond with their screen name. do NOT make this their faceclaim or something close to it):
What terrible secret is your character hiding? Be descriptive. The more detailed it is, the better:
Anything else?:

RULES- please read before reserving/signing up.

1. I will be taking on somewhere between seven and ten characters depending on how many want to join, but no more. Reserve before you sign up.
  2. Your secret can NOT be something like “I’m a closeted lesbian”. It has to be something deep, dark, and something you could be in real trouble for by society’s standards. If you’re unsure if whether your secret fits this, PM me before writing it. I expect at least 5-6 sentences for this question for the sake of the nature of the RP.
  3. I reserve the right to change up slight details in secrets for the sake of certain plot twists, but I will make sure I let you know before I do anything.

T4GS F0R THE INT3R3STED:

@jkdelbian
@Cam
@Mashia
@ScarletSwanHunter
@baemri
@Luxinos
@ScarletSwanHunter
@Cricket_Master

Reserve :3

Reserve! Sounds interesting :slight_smile:
I’ll PM Character info in the next day or so.

R3S3RV3S:
▼Cam▼
▲Luxinos▲
▼benitz786▼
▲baemri▲
▼jkdelbian▼
▲Cricket_Master▲
▼Munchii▼
▲ScarletSwanHunter▲
▼Mei▼
▲Ella▲

SL0TS L3FT: 0

Reserve!

Reseeeeerve

Reserve

Reserve pleasee

Reserve!

Is there still a spot left? Then, reserve!! :blush:

can i still reserve?

Y3S. Y0U G0T TH3 LAST SL0T :slightly_smiling_face:

dArN iT, i MiSsEd iT.

404 ERR0R.

lT3M “R3S3RVE F0R 1” IS N0W UNAVAILABL3.

N0W RUNNING C0D3 “SIGNUPS DUE MARCH 21 F0R N0W”

C0NN3CTING T0…“3XT3NSI0N MAY B3 GRANTED IF N3C3SSARY.”

I love the numbers in the words and the ‘error’ ‘item’ ‘now running’, it’s so creative!

CHARACT3R C0UNT N0W L0ADING…PL3AS3 WAIT…

CURR3NT PR0GR3SS- 30%

This is too smart and yes, I am lurking :new_moon_with_face:

404 3RR0R- FAC3CLAlMS CURR3NTLY UNAVAILABL3. C0NTACT D3V3L0P3R 0R TRY AGAIN LAT3R.

YOU’RE SO FLIPPIN CREATIVE