Caden's background shop open

Hey yall this is my background shop i will make some and find some the ones i find i will give you the name to credit them

2 Likes

Do u draw backgrounds, or do you look them up then give them to ppl?

Do you have a website or IG where you show your work?

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I can draw them if you want me to draw one DM me on my insta or on here insta is @epi.keira08

I’m sorry but i don’t but all my work is free i have done this type of thing for people but they were my friends so i don’t have anything professional to show it off

So do you give us backgrounds for free? Sounds interesting…

Yep and i can give overlays and stuff like that i make some and can find them with credits of course

I wanted 1 bedroom, 1 bed from top, 1 hallway, 1 office, 1 doctors office, 1 OT Background for now, can you give it to me?

yep i can do

So can you do those,

Till when will you give me, there no hurry you can take your time…

Yep i should be able to give them to you in a few days
like 3-5 days

Ok, thanks :blush:

do you have any example of a background you have made @cadenwrits to show how they looks like

I’d really like a bedroom background with bed and blanket overlays so that I can actually put the character in the bed…maybe there’s already one out there? I tend to have to just do a close up of the bed, but sometimes that’s just not what I want. Not sure if I’m explaining this well…