Caela's Art Shop ☺ *OPEN*

requests

@LaurenForums Hey, sorry it took longer than expected but here you are!
I hOpE yOu LiKe It

If you’d like anything changed plese let me know :sweat_smile:

:blush: No problem

I lOvE It

Hey @CaelaM remember the part where I said yor art is amazing? Well guess what I need an art scene! Can you make me one? (Sorry for the rude intro just tryin’ somethin’ new!) :grin:

Aw of course! :blush:
What are the details? :two_hearts:

Aw great!

thank you very much :blush:.

Xx

Hey, it’s Old LaurenForums I got suspended until 3019 :roll_eyes: so can I have a new PrOfIlE PiCtUrE and have it be the girl I described with your name on it again and animation dance_drop and with any outfit and background

Hi! Please could I have a splash? It isn’t really a splash,… but a png instead

Could you make these photos into png’s?

Thanks in advance! :heart:

Character Details:

Skyla/Queen

Skin Color: Olive
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Beach Wave, Platinum Blond
Eyes: Upturned Bold, Blue
Face Shape: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic, Blush
Outfit:
Red with gold zipper zipped Crop Top, Denim Shorts, Black Military Style Chic Boots, and Royal Crown Queen.

Male

Hair: Short Cropped, Black
Face Shape: Defined Triangle
Male Outfit:
Blue Moon Jacket, Ripped Punk Pants, Black High Top Dance Shoes, and Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade).

Animation/Pose + additional information:
I need the female stepping out of a black limo, and the male facing backward looking at her (pose: idle_rear) Can you also add contour and sparkles around the female? Thanks!
Background:
EXT. LA CITY STREET - DAY

If you need any more information let me know.
Thank you again!

May I ask WHY you got suspended?

Sure no problem I’ll be a few minutes

Hey sorry ik I sound super lazy but would you be able to find someone else to do your pngs? It’s just because ik I’ll mess up (I tried and it has loads of green stuff everywhere)
I’m super sorry :flushed:

Hey @jessy.writes here’s your cover! If you’d like anything changed please let me know. Btw don’t forget to credit CaelaM :kissing_heart:

I tried really hard so I hope you like it :heart::two_hearts:

OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. TYSMMMM. THIS IS BEYOND WHAT I EXPECTED. I CAN’T GET OVER IT!!! Ahhhh you’re so talented!

Aw thank you :two_hearts:
I’m glad you like it, it was my friends idea to make the guy put his arm on her back. And it turned out so cute!~

If you’d like any other artworks done please let me know! You’re request was super fun to create :joy::heart:

Yeah the arm idea was really cute, and the art in general is just perfect! If I need any other art anytime soon I will for sure drop by here. :heartbeat:

And I forgot to mention I loved what you did with the words, if it was intentional or not, the first was was sappy and the second one was broken, just like the words. :sweat_smile:

Hehe~