Caela's Art Shop ☺ *OPEN*

Hello. It does not matter. I understand perfectly :).

hello @emi664 the arts that can not do caela can we ask you?

Hey so sorry I was preparing for my exams next week, here they are

Hi @SofiaAndLauren, and @Emi664,

Can I Make a request if not it fine I understand

-Vanessa love

hello, can I request? if not its fine. I actually had requested once with Caela when she was doing them.

Hey, It’s okay. I completely understand.

But, can you make a few adjustments?
Can you…

1. put the clothes on for the strong language splash?
  2. make the characters face each other in volume and zooms?
  3. remove the headphones off of the girl in the zooms?
  4. make the background a little brighter in all 3 splashes?
  5. make the characters stand on the sand on the language?
  6. put a censored tag on the characters mouth for the language?
  7. remove the letters from the background? If you can’t take those letters and lines away, then can you put a beach background from episode or whatever beach background you have?

Thank you

Here you go :kissing_heart:

It looks better but can you…

1. make the titles black color for zooms and volume?
  2. make the characters face each other in volume?
  3. make the girl shorter than the guy?

I am sorry for the trouble but I just want it to be as perfect as possible! :slight_smile:

Here you go :grin:

Thank you so much :slight_smile: :kissing_heart:
They look great!!!

How should I credit you, though?

Maybe at the end of your episode you can credit me with my instagram, so in any episode you use them say " thanks to emilija_b6"if you want you could do that

Hello!
I had asked Caela if she could cover my story “the godfather” she said yes but as she had to leave the group I wanted to know if you could do it to me … I join you the description that I had sent him if ever it was good for you. If it is not the case it does not matter. Thank you :slight_smile:
I wish in cover in the background a dark alley with one of my characters in front with a gun in his hand and marked on it “The godfather”…

Characters male (Limelight)

Skin: Gold 05
Brow: Round Thick (Color: BlackJet)
Eyes: Monolid Slender (Color: Blue Aqua)
Hair: Slicked Back Solid (Color: Black Jet)
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Hooked Grecian
Lips: Full Heart Natural

c_4mGeneric_s4TattooSleevesLong_tribalSleeveTattoo_solid_f6b4d2e815_thumb
c_4mGeneric_s4TattooSleevesLong_tribalSleeveTattoo_solid_f6b4d2e815_thumb.png592×592 174 KB

c_4mGeneric_s4ShirtShort_tightFittingTankTop_cottonBlueRavenDark_a5c5c28c60_thumb
c_4mGeneric_s4ShirtShort_tightFittingTankTop_cottonBlueRavenDark_a5c5c28c60_thumb.png1184×1184 153 KB

c_4mGeneric_s4BootsFlatShort_bootsMotorLace_leatherBlack_a5c95ab7c1_thumb

c_4mGeneric_s4Pants_chainAccesoriesRippedJeans_denimBlack_976311f528_thumb
c_4mGeneric_s4Pants_chainAccesoriesRippedJeans_denimBlack_976311f528_thumb.png592×592 37 KB

If it is possible it would be perfect … For the cover if I can find an example I share it with you. Or if you have an idea of ​​design in relation to the title of the story at that moment I leave you carte blanche to do it. Because I do not know if I explained correctly and as English is not my native language I help google translation so it’s not easy to make me understand :). Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hey!! I’m a new episode writer and I’m working on my story at the moment. And I need and Art scene. If you want can you do one for me?

Hello i was wondering can you do an cover for me please. the story title is call one drop of magic .

heres the back ground and

ok. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi are you still taking requests?

Can someone make a starting and an ending cover for me, please! My story name is Forever Yours. ( also this a limelight story)

I need 2 characters

The girl (Abigail)
Skin Tone- Copper 05
Eyebrows- Arched Natural Scar (black)
Hair- Medium Straight Overgrown Bangs (black)
Eyes- Deepest Downturned (blue deep)
Face- Heart Soft
Nose- Pointed Downturned
Lips- Full Heart Pouty (Rose Matte)
She has a Wildflower tattoo on her hip, she has a Skull and Star chest tattoo and a Skull and roses arm tattoo. She also has freckles (heavy 08-10) She always wears black.

The boy (Blake)
Skintone- Rose 05
Eyebrows- Straight Medium Scar (black)
Hair- Medium Side Curls (black)
Eyes- Deepest Downturned (grey cool)
Face- Diamond Soft
Nose- Male Generic
Lips- Medium Straight Natural (natural medium nude matte)
He has a Tribal Sleeve tattoo, a tribal chest tattoo, and nose bridge studs. He also has freckles (heavy 00-03), he has a scar nose bridge (00-03), a scarred cheek (08-10), and he also has a studded metal rimmed earring, its red. He only dresses in black and red.

If you can can you make the front cover gang-related and make the end cover sad looking, like him hugging her in the rain while they’re next to the ocean and she’s crying.

But if you can’t do all that it’s okay, and if nobody can make one for me that’s okay too.

Sincerely,
Lehila.

(I really don’t know why I kinda made this into a letter

Hi, may you please make me a cover for my story. As well as the sound wallpapers and warning wallpapers :relaxed::relaxed: .
can we please discuss the details in the massage board

Hi, are you able to draw an art scene for me?
Currently I only need 1 art scene but I know I’ll need more.

The scene is in INT.ARCHIVE ROOM - DAY
Male…
Skin tone: Taupe
Brow: Thin arch
Hair: Short cropped hair
Eyes: Classic round
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Classic

Female…
Skin tone: Caramel
Brow: Mature round
Hair: Long curly hair
Eyes: Upturned bold
Face: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full round

I want the guy to be holding the girl on the shoulders and looking into her eyes. He is a lot taller than her and they are both wearing the purple school uniform.
She’s having a panic attack so he’s trying to calm her down.

Thank you so much.

Hi can I request a cover for my story

1 Like