Cafe scene on episode

Continuing the discussion from It's just so confusing! :confounded::

Hello everyone i am an episode reader and currently 2-3 days now i am struggling to write my first episode story i always wanted to write my episode stories.but actually i know nothing about coding so this is all new to me but i am learning all this things by watching videos reading the coding templates. Now i have a problem on a particular scene . actually my MC and her best friend are sitting on a cafe table and they are talking so when i first i put a outer scene on cafe and then i put a scene where 2 girls are talking with each other in the cafe i do the overlays and all of that but then my problem is when i write the conversation part and run the certain part to see if that thing is running or not but it continuously saying that 'error unexpected scene change ’ .if anyone know this what i have done wrong please let me know

1 Like

Can you make a screenshot of the error?

Sure give me a moment

1 Like

I’d like to know what you did wrong. Don’t use “” in a text when you don’t want to have a choice. For example you made a choice-option at line 2418 by putting the first sentence in “”. Same goes for the animation at line 2455. :wink:

1 Like

Ok but now i remove that part it says that wait i show you

1 Like

I remove “” that thing but it’s still showing error

Ok ok that thing is solved but the cafe scene is still error

Add a space between ROSE and the animation :relaxed:

1 Like

Ok i do and let you know

Omg thankyou so much it works thankyou so much girls

2 Likes

I think you haven’t added a pace between the names and animations in general. Try doing that in every dialogue, that’s why there’s this error appearing.

2 Likes

Perfect, you’re welcome! :relaxed:

1 Like

Yess yess when you tell me i gapped between the names and the animation and it finally do it . thankyou so much :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:if i couldn’t do any particular scene i will let you know on this chat because i am a new episode writer and i learn the coding recently so i do wrong anything i will tell you

1 Like

Glad I could help! If you have any question feel free to dm me :relaxed:

1 Like

Sure i will :cherries::cherries::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Ofcourse if in future i have any problem on a certain part of my story i will tell you and thankyou so much for the help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.