Caitlin’s Art Commissions [OPEN]

Hey guys! I’ve recently started taking commissions and I’d love for you to check them out :))

you can find prices and all necessary details here >> https://caitlindrewthis.carrd.co/

examples

i update this section regularly (:

You can dm me on here or @caitlindrewthis on Instagram for more details or to place an order

Thank youu x

50 Likes

Wow! This is so cool!! All the best :cupid::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you <3 x

1 Like

Hi, do you still take commissions?:thinking::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

yep there are a few spots left!

3 Likes

Yeah, I was going to ask because your artworks are so amazing and I just found out that college doesn’t pay students during the holidays🤦🏽‍♀️ and I’m broke af :sob::sob: so idk if you will still be open around September. If I had enough money, I would’ve commissioned from you and my currency is £ not $ (which isn’t a problem). I know maybe by then, the spots will be full, so will you still be opened in September?:thinking::thinking::pleading_face::pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

yep i should be!! i’ll be able to take on more commissions during september too since school finishes for the summer :))

4 Likes

Alright, I’ll PM you in September once I get paid, thank you so much!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

i cant dm u on insta

3 Likes

hmm you should be able to? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: but you can pm me on here too :))

3 Likes

i dmed

3 Likes

Bump new example <3

4 Likes

bump! updated examples!

4 Likes

Bump! New example and new ig @/caitlindrewthis :relieved:

3 Likes

Just wanted to let you guys know there’s a giveaway going on on my ig @/caitlin_epi with the chance to win some art! So definitely check it out if you’re interested :relieved:

5 Likes

new examplee

3 Likes

I love your art

3 Likes

thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

bump, updated examples x

2 Likes

new examples!

2 Likes