Cake and bedroom Overlay Help!

Does anyone have a cake overlay and a candle and a smoke overlay when the candle is blown out? AND A bedroom overlay like with two beds in one room that 2 characters can visibly be seen laying in?

1 Like

I’m sure you can look it up on google! just type cake png overlay. A bedroom overlay? you can always look up a bedroom background that will be easier.

1 Like

U cant get those from google. Those are copyright images.

1 Like

Look up on public domain websites. Do not get images from google and from pintrest.

1 Like

I will find some on Pixabay.com and other public domain websites that are free to use.

1 Like

Not if you use png :blush: those are not copyrighted and is free to use

1 Like

It is the same thing… it doesn’t change.

1 Like

I don’t think you are understanding what I am saying. Even if you put “png” it still is copyrights when you are searching images from google, and pintrest.

1 Like

Watch this video. He will explain everything.

1 Like

I’ve heard from manyy authors, including evilrose.writes the author of adrenaline and jalissa_stories and the story dead 7 use overlays they found on google, unless all of those authors used copyrighted :thinking: images which usually if your image is coprighted the episode team doesn’t accept them. I think your information is not correct. Though many authors do make their own overlays. Look them up on Instagram for more information @Apes

1 Like

Episode does accept copyrighted images, i dont know why.

If they did found them on google, then their using copyrighted images from google. If they found it from public domain sites, then they are free to use.

1 Like

@Benzie.stories Im still searching for the overlays for you.

1 Like

Thank you!

@Benzie.stories, not sure if you want this kind of candle. This image came from pixabay.com

Its perfectly find if you look up overlays on google by the way! i don’t want your options limited so i checked just in case if i did had my information incorrect, but i was right. Check this form :blush:

that is if the image has a watermark to it.:thinking: