Calista Hwang and Invisible Waffle's Art Shop! [CLOSED]

Welcome to Calista Hwang and Invisible Waffle’s Art Shop! We make covers (LL and INK)! Please read the directions down below. Another thing, please follow us on episode. Our account names are Calista Hwang and Invisible Waffle.

Here are the rules:

• be kind and respect others in this shop
  • don’t request the same things in other art shops, it’s very disrespectful to artists
  • please don’t rush us, as artists we need time to make your covers and express our creativity
  • please don’t steal the artists ideas, they put all of their hard work into it
  • Tag the artist when you’re requesting from them
  • understand that we are trying our best to keep up with the requests, it may take time, but we promise you that it’s worth the wait
  • if you have any questions please don’t be afraid to ask
  • there will be absolutely no cussing in this shop
  • don’t show disrespect to the artist or there will be major consequences

All you need to do is show us what you as an artists can do.

@Calista_Hwang
Unavailable
Edits Only

@ItsLily
Available
Mostly Edits

Here are some examples:

Summary

@Invisible_Waffle
Unavailable
Mostly Edits
Here is an example for @Invisible_Waffle

Summary

Here is an example for @Calista_Hwang

Summary

@fenixxx
Available

Summary

WARNING

@Writers.Block.Phobia
Available
Drawn and Edited
Here are some examples:

Summary

@gummybears1
Available
Here are some examples:

Summary

@Lexy_Bae
Available

Here are some examples:

Summary

@Aquabelle
Available

Here are some examples:

Summary

@Tanvi
Available

Here are some examples:

Summary

Just to be aware, Invisible Waffle won’t be available right this instant, so that’s why I’m going to be taking over as well. Invisible Waffle does character edits, pfp, story feedback, edited covers, character overlays custom poses. Again we are hiring artists for this shop, if you know or are an artist please show us what you’re made of and highly will get the chance of joining the art shop!

Thanks,

@Calista_Hwang

17 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is an art shop. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Requests will be available any time! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

1 Like

@ItsLily Hi! Your examples look really cool. :pray: :heart_eyes: I particularly like your first example - it’s amazing and I like the style!!

I would like to fill in a request: would it be possible that you create an art scene/an edited scene for me?

Here would be the details if you decide to accept it:

details

The scene would involve the character (sized like in your first example) and she would look into the camera/directly at the reader (actually at another character standing in front of her, but yeah…) - her pose/face expression would be like: idle_armscrossed_awkward_loop; the background would be a brown blur (colour about like this:

colour

character details
outfit

(the bruises are really important)

I would be more than happy if you decide to accept my request.

1 Like

Hello! :two_hearts:
Thanks for requesting! :two_hearts:
Have a great day!

2 Likes

Do you want and edited art scene or drawn?

1 Like

Thank you so much for accepting my request!!!

My answer depends on yours to this question: did you draw or edit this?

I really LOVE the style of this one and would like to have something “similar” to it - that’s why I’m asking.

2 Likes

This one is drawn! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello!
Your request is done!
I hope you like it!

Be sure to remind me if i forgot anything :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

WOWWW! That’s great! Thank you so much for drawing this! It’s AMAZING, really. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :two_hearts:
I’m glad you like it!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! For this art shop, we will be continuing to do requests. Since the school year is coming, some of us won’t be able to do as many requests as we normally do. If you have a request that needs to be finished immediately, here is the time to ask!

4 Likes

BUMP! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@ItsLily your examples are really gorgeous :heart_eyes: :purple_heart: I especially like the fourth one the most :two_hearts:
can you do something like it with my character holding a cat, please :pleading_face:
hope I’m not asking to much

1 Like

Hey! :revolving_hearts:
Thank you!
Can you please send me your deets and some sort of Refrence if possible? :wink:

1 Like
deets

Is this one okay?

1 Like

It’ll be done by tomorrow! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

thank you :two_hearts: