Calista Hwang and Invisible Waffle's Art Shop! [CLOSED]

Also I know one of the lips look trash, I can fix it unless you’re okay with it.

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been inactive and oh my gosh thank you so much I love it if you wouldn’t mind can you fix the lip like u said apart from that it’s amazing :pleading_face: :white_heart:

2 Likes

Shadow or no shadow?

2 Likes

No shadow please :grin:

2 Likes

@Mae_xox
I finished the sad lip :joy:
Um I also tried doing the lighting on the skin like the other arts I’ve seen. I dont think it’s good so I have two:

Let me know if something needs changing for example something is not transparent and it needs to be.

1 Like

No it’s perfect! Thank you so muchh :star_struck: :white_heart:

Oh wait. The lips and eyes white part are transparent lemme fix that

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you :sweat_smile: :white_heart:

1 Like

Hello, @Tanvi , I love your examples, they’re really beautiful!:heart_eyes:

Could I request an art scene, please?

If you choose to accept my request I’ll put the details down here (if you don’t, that’s okay :blush::blush:)

Details

Character 1

Character 2

The color of her eyes are green :eyes:

Pose

So I want them to pose something like this. (Sorry for the bad editing :joy:)
Character 1 as Zendaya and character 2 as the other girl (sorry i don’t know her name)
They can have the same height, and if possible, Char 1 can put her arm around Char 2’s shoulders (that’s up to you if you accept :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)
Char 1 and 2 can have the same outfits and hairstyles as them
Character 1 can have the same lip color as Zendaya and character 2 can keep her default lip color and if possible, char 2 can wear pink tank top instead of white

If it’s too complicated, and you can’t/don’t want to do it, it’s completely fine :grin:

1 Like

May i have an art scene please i really need one

2 Likes

Of course! Who would you like the artist to be?

Just to let you know @Jen_Rae this person is thread hopping as they requested the same thing from me through a pm.

1 Like

Oh okay, I’m sorry, we do not allow thread hopping in this shop. :relaxed:

1 Like

who?

who?

I think they are referring to you. Idk

1 Like

i don’t thread tho. I all i do is ask for art scene for different part of my story. I don’t ask people for the same thing. Is that bad?

2 Likes

Sorry about that! I just got confused. I would be happy to make you something!

Yeah, just give us the details and choose an artist :slight_smile: