Calling all 2013 emos! get your highlights!

Hello fellow emos, maybe you’ve moved on from your past but those zebra highlights will forever hold a mark in your hair. Or maybe you’ve just become your prime scene self.

I’m calling all, far and wide to share your epic XD highlights and horrible eyeliner tips and tricks.

Tag(s) there’s only one.
@veganwater

3 Likes

hey ain’t an emo hoe

1 Like

It shows

1 Like

hey attacked

1 Like

If you buy cheap eyeliner, because you don’t have that Myspace model $$$, use a lighter to melt the tip so it goes on smooth and stays where you put it.

EDIT: Wait for at least one second before you put hot melted eyeliner on your water lines.

2 Likes

:-• wait, I’m actually dead. I’ve wasted my life.

1 Like

That was more of a chola tia tip but it works for any sub culture that goes through a lot of Wet n’ Wild.

1 Like

I can’t even afford that, I use a cheap paint brush and a mascara to do it.

1 Like

I love a crafty bitch, get that cat eye by any means necessary.

2 Likes

If I don’t get my cat eye that ends at my hairline I’m not leaving my room.

2 Likes

I would rather die than go outside without looking like my wing could cut a bitch.

2 Likes

Cut a bitch? I’m impaling the whole fucking CITY!

3 Likes

I was a highlighter-eyeshadow-RAWR-emo, then I matured and left it all behind me…

Left it all behind to become a big tiddy goth gf but we don’t talk about that

1 Like

If only I left it for a half weeb phase. I didn’t like anime but the emos I hung out with did. Then I grew out of that and now I stand alone.

1 Like

rawr

1 Like

I had more of a pinup girl, chola, witch, Stevie Nicks phase, but I was into a lot of emo music. Who was your future emo husband?

1 Like

Every member of… omg I’ve forgotten the name! I can’t believe it! I…! Can’t remember the name!

Omg ITS OLI FROM BRING ME THE HORIZON!!! :hot_face::hot_face:

ahwjajdnbdnsns

1 Like

Before they went pop

1 Like