Calling All Ace-Spectrum MC’s or Writers!

Hi everyone! This week is Asexual Awareness Week and something that I wanted to do is to bring awareness to Ace-Spectrum writers and/ or stories that represent Ace-Spectrum Writers! :spades::purple_heart:
A more descriptive photo of the Ace-Spectrum can be found here:

If you’re an author here’s the format that it needs to be in:
Author Name:
Name of Story:
Story Cover:
Link to Story:
(If you have multiple stories, then do that format for each story)
If you’re referring an author/story this is the format is should be in:
Story Name: By [Insert Author Name]
Happy Ace Week once more!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Dang, no one commented so I’ll start!
• Ace of Hearts by @Yueliang !
• Welcome to the Amazon Forest by @xxalphabetaxx.writes (instagram)
• Bad Behavior by @liyah.episode (instagram)
• American Folklore, Faded Pages, Bad Medicine, Eerie Noire, and Upcoming Hiraeth by @theproblemwithcurosity (instagram)

7 Likes

Thank you so much for mentioning my story! :heart:
Happy Asexual Awareness Week!

4 Likes

I’ll contribute to this thread, too.

• “Won’t You Kiss Me” and “Clue: Redeyedcat” by @RachelleFaucet
• “Astronomy Gossip” by @Echo_D

5 Likes

Also, “Lost in the moment” by @illustrated.episode has a demisexual MC and the author is aspec, too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wild West by Moon W (sorry I don’t have the other details you asked for)

7 Likes

No, no if since you’re referring a storying you did just that! The authors who are ace-spec were promoting their story! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Ah, no problem! :purple_heart: Your story is one of the few ink stories that I still read!

1 Like

I would tag u but u made the thread. And someone already mentioned the only ace story Ik. :pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Aw, it’s alright, if you’re an ace-spec writer, maybe promote your own then?

1 Like

You already mentioned me and I feel like ppl will attack me for self promo :skull:

I’ll edit you add so you can promote then, get your reads sis!

1 Like

Okie dokie :triumph:

Hey kids I’m the asexual and no I don’t do photosynthesis.
But I do have a story with two asexual characters :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (even though they haven’t been introduced).
It’s called Hearts & Shots
Happy ace week to all the aces !
:purple_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Author Name: Cee
Name of Story: Osaka Across Time
Story Cover:
osaka
Link to Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6383884862291968

^In addition to an ace author, this story has an explicitly ace MC.

4 Likes

I think one of the playable characters (she coded three) is aroace. @MoonW13, did I remember it correctly?

5 Likes

Also, this thread is reminding me how few ace-spectrum characters I see on Episode. :open_mouth: I’m demisexual myself, so it’s nice to see characters like me from time to time.

5 Likes

:see_no_evil: Thanks guys! And all three playable characters are aroace!

I wish I had more suggestions to give, but all the ones I know of have been mentioned already. :grimacing:

I’m hiding this because I hate talking about myself, but in my two future works, I’m involving aces as well and one of my LI will be demisexual.

I hope that you’re able to find more stories with characters on the ace-spectrum. :purple_heart::black_heart: We could use more representation!

6 Likes

Happy ace awareness week! All my stories so far have characters on the Ace/Aro spectrum. Most notably:

Won’t You Kiss Me by RachelleFaucet (biromantic ace MC)
Clue: Red Eyed Cat by RachelleFaucet (aro-ace MC)
and
Mission Become by RachelleFaucet (one of the 5 main characters in aro-ace and another is demisexual)

The other stories with ace or aro characters that I know of that have not yet been listed are:

The Deathless by Alvar M, (aro-ace MC)
and
Delirious by Asined (one of the main characters is ace)

4 Likes

Thank you so much for commenting and sharing! I loved “Won’t you kiss me” ! :purple_heart:

2 Likes