Calling All Ace-Spectrum MC’s or Writers!

No problem! :purple_heart: I’m gonna go check it out, but i think I did see this story awhile ago during the H&V contest. Yeah, it sucks that we probably listed all of the stories with ace-spec characters, but this should only encourage us to make more! & Hopefully we’ll find more authors on this platform that are on the spectrum to help promote their stories too! Whether the characters they make are Ace or not.

3 Likes

This thread is everything. :purple_heart::black_heart: Happy Ace week loves, let’s spread awareness, shall we?

/ Thank you @Yueliang for mentioning Lost in the moment. :’) :black_heart:

3 Likes

How am I just now finding this? Thank you so much, Sarah! While I know your comment was about me as an author I want to confirm all the leading ladies of my stories, except for Arabella, are somewhere on the ace-spectrum :black_heart::white_circle::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Uhhh pretty much anything by @DancingStories :purple_heart:

(And shameless self-promo but my story Draken Stone features an autistic demi MC and I’m demi so :woman_shrugging:)

3 Likes

bumping this!

4 Likes

bumping this! :black_heart::white_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks to @Yueliang and her story Ace of Hearts and @RachelleFaucet 's Won’t You Kiss Me I realized that all these years there wasn’t something “wrong” with me. I always laughed that I was the most unromantic person in the world. So I just wanted to thank the two of you and hope to see more stories with ACE characters.

4 Likes

Every time you say so, it makes me feel like I’m doing something useful in this world, after all. I’m so glad to hear once again how my story has helped you figure out your own orientation. :black_heart::white_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m so glad my story helped so many people figure themselves out. Ace of Hearts was the story that helped me through my journey and I wanted to do the same thing for other people. It’s so good to know that my story has made an impact, even just a little bit.

3 Likes

Bump :blob_sun:

1 Like

bump! :black_heart: :white_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

bumping this! :black_heart: :white_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I will be releasing a new story on March 19th with an Ace Spectrum MC.

3 Likes

That’s great! :heartbeat:

*bumping! *

1 Like

Hopefully with the new writer’s contest, we’ll have a surge in new stories! :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

Bumping! :partying_face:

2 Likes

This is so awesome!! ACE REP

So happy to see Ace stories represented on both Queer Contest Winners and May’s Editor’s Pick!

1 Like

Bump :blush: