Calling All Australians šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ

Iā€™ve yet to do jury duty meanwhile my boyfriend has been summoned three timesā€¦ And all three times heā€™s somehow ended up not actually having to do it :smile:

2 Likes

I emailed them since I have no way of filling out the form. But apparently if you donā€™t, they suspend your license. I donā€™t even have an Australian license anymore :joy:. I gave it up for a Canadian one.

1 Like

traitor I see no consequences thenā€¦ What did they do? Post a letter to you in Mexico and not realise that hmm the address was on the other side of the world?

They sent it to my parentā€™s house :rofl:.
I keep the address on my records since I own property back home and getting mail here would be a bit hard.

Oh Iā€™m sure theyā€™d still manage to fine me or something. Maybe next time I visit, theyā€™ll prevent me from leaving the country unless I pay :joy:

2 Likes

Oh lol!

Or maybe they wonā€™t let you in until you pay the fine :thinking:

Can you imagine :rofl:
They literally sent my parents a letter two years ago to say that Iā€™d been removed from the electoral roll. After my dad paid the fine for me even though he really didnā€™t need to since you donā€™t need to vote if you live overseas (unless you want to).

1 Like

Goddamn Australiaā€¦ Weā€™re so slow sometimes šŸ¤¦

1 Like

Communication skills as great as Episodeā€™s :rofl:

2 Likes

Low blow :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hey ladies, I started my second story originally in ink (on another account) but since Iā€™m using my new account its going to be LL now I renamed my MC to Alaynah (was Stasia in ink) and her love interest was Stefan (Stasia and Stefan) but now in LL I want to keep Stefan but then Iā€™m thinking it seems too like TVD Elena & Stefan. (its in no way related to TVD)

Do you think I need to change my love interest or is it ok to still use it?

1 Like

I think if you want to leave the name, thatā€™s fine

offended Iā€™m from Perthā€¦

lol jk

2 Likes

homergif

4 Likes

yey

ok great because I really like the name Stefan

2 Likes

They do play in Queensland at the GABBA Iā€™m pretty sure

Yes sorry they do, I forgot about that oval