Calling All Australians 🇦🇺

HEY there

1 Like

I’m torn.
I’ve sort of last minute decided I’m going to Adelaide this weekend, but flights are… sucky. Cheapest flight on Friday afternoon is at 3:15… which is when I’m at work, so I would have to leave early, which I can’t exactly do because too many other people are already taking it off (but most of my bosses leave work at 11am, so I could technically still do it, but would rather not)
The cheapest flight I can get after I finish work is only $100 more, but stops at Melbourne for an hour, which makes me feel like I’m going out of my way.
But every flight after that is like $700!!!

So what do I do?

• Ditch work, get the cheap flight
  • Get the second cheapest flight, stop in at Melbourne
  • Get a hella expensive flight
  • Cancel trip

0 voters

2 Likes

Damn idk :joy:

1 Like

Neither do I! :frowning_face: I have the bookings flight tab open because I don’t want to close it or I’ll probably miss both flights.

2 Likes

Lmaoo hard choice… idk sorry

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I would book it, only because the bosses can’t refuse then :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I mean, they technically can because I need to give notice LOL. My boyfriend told me to just chuck a sickie, hahahaha

3 Likes

lol that works

1 Like

What did you decide?

2 Likes

Ugh, so I got one that was legit $2 more than the one that stopped at Melbourne. It leaves Sydney way later so I have plenty of time between leaving work and needing to check in, and it lands in Adelaide about the same time as the one that stopped at Melbourne does anyway :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh yay! Well it sounds like everything worked out then :joy:

2 Likes

This is the life; Listening to The White Stripes and Playing computer

1 Like

Yeah, luckily :laughing:

3 Likes

@amberose glad it all worked out :slight_smile:

how cute does my MC’s BFF look

oops left her brows a bit too dark lol

4 Likes

The new features look great

1 Like

I’m really loving limelight

1 Like

thats hot. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

so ladies I’m thinking of doing background edits and creating a drive for it what do you guys think?

I am a little skeptical about those who don’t follow the rules…

3 Likes

Go for it!
You could always add watermarks if you’re concerned? I have a drive (it’s not great or anything lol). I don’t watermark my stuff, though. To my knowledge, I haven’t had any issues.

3 Likes