Calling All Authors who have less than 1k reads across MULTIPLE/ALL stories!

Thanks to @amberose for the title idea, you rock :kissing_cat:

OK, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ^^

I’m making this in honor of my BFFL & sis @MidnightMaiden (love ya :kissing_cat: )

Ok, so she created this thread a while back but had it closed since people weren’t following the rules.

Anyways, this for authors who have less than 1000 reads across all of their stories!
SO, to repeat, Please make sure that your total reads for all of your stories combined are UNDER 1000 reads!

Here’s an example = If you’re an author with a story that has 37 reads but your total story reads are over 1000, according to your profile, then I’m sorry, that does NOT count.
If you’re an author that has 56 reads on your story, and 800 total reads, you may participate.
Hope this makes sense ^^
Any author with less than 1000 total story reads can participate and share a story!

Shameless self-promo is allowed!

Here’s another amazing thread where you can share your story gems with the community (if you have a story that has low reads, but overall your total read number across all of your stories is over 1000, you can check this out): Share your underrated stories here

Anyways, in case you’re still confused, here’s a visual:

Again, I don’t mean to make anyone feel left out, but this thread has a specific purpose so please respect it! Thanks! :black_heart:

Other things to take note of:

If you have a total of more than 1 K story reads, according to your profile, that will break the rules of this thread. I understand your story may have less views, which is why I linked another thread (plus there are many more promote your story threads where you can post it-remember to read what the top of the post says and consider the details). Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you have a great day!

In case you still don’t listen, I’m going to shout it louder:

Attention everyone I will have no problem calling out people for breaking the rules of this thread, so please read first! No, I am NOT a demon! I just have instructions that you need to abide by so please respect that. I really hate having to hurt you by telling you that your story doesn’t belong on this thread, then you’ll have a bad first impression of me which would suck but I was just trying to get you to follow the rules of the thread. There are so many other threads where you can promote. Anyways, PLEASE READ WHAT THE THREAD SAYS.

I have given multiple warnings ^^

Another thing=you must shout out a story and you can only shout out the story once (if you did a revamp, you can edit your post by clicking the magnifying glass at the top, typing in your username, pressing search the topic and finding the posts you have within this thread). Also, please don’t spam this thread and please respect the rules. If you’re open for a read 4 read, include that as a part of your post when you give your story details instead of spamming others, asking them for read for reads. Just asking for read for reads on this thread without a story that meets the requirements of this thread is a big no from me!

OK, that’s enough for now and I hope my voice is heard!

Just remember, I WILL be policing this thread like a policewoman and my sis MidnightMaiden will help me (and she has helped me so much). Also, I appreciate the support from Amberose and MidnightMaiden, both of these two wonderful people are so helpful and both have helped out authors that have less reads ^^
Love you guys :kissing_cat: :sparkling_heart:

So, go ahead and shoutout your story ! :black_heart: :rose:

47 Likes

Title : To the Night
Author: Megan Beard
Genre : Comedy
Style : INK
Description : Megan and her group of friends have a crazy night out on the town. Follow Megan and her friends trying to recall the events of last night. Completely Revamped .
Episodes : 9 (On Going)
All Criticism Welcome!
Instagram: megan12.episode
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6348918723575808

1 Like

Thanks for creating this Thread! :slight_smile:

Here’s my story:
Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 20 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Will you be able to successfully complete this case, or will the demons inside you stop you? (3 Endings)(+ Halloween special ch.15)
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

TRK_NEW%20COVER%20WITH%20TITLE

3 Likes

Feel free to check mine out. :slight_smile:

My story: Thriller: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

Hiya! This is my story!

TITLE : Color my life
AUTHOR : Lady Cannella
GENRE : Action
STYLE : ink
EPISODES : 3 (more coming soon)
DESCRIPTION : A mysterious place, a government full of secrets, a girl and the search of colors in a faded world…will you be able to restore the colors?

2 Likes

Thanks for this

Title: A Criminal’s Love
Author: episode.vel (also IG name)
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style: Ink
Chapters: 11
Discription
Loving Crystal Was Amazing but I Cant Keep The"JUST FRIENDS"Title
A Choice Between Her & My Daughter is a DILEMMA. She’s The Poison I Drank & I Don’t Know Where To Find The Cure

Uploading: PicsArt_12-04-08.04.00.jpg…

Hi. Thanks for the thread and chance to promote my story. This my first story and really doesn’t have many reads yet but I’m hoping that someone out there night like it. I think it’s pretty good, but I might be a little biased as I wrote it.
I’ve been reading a lot of brand new stories from writers with only a few reads and there are some really undiscovered gems out there. I love romance and drama stories best and think that some of the best stories out there are by little known writers who really deserve a chance to be read. Sometimes we may only have a few reads on our profiles but it only takes one story to capture your imagination or heart and transport you into a different world. So, if you like the look of my story, have a read and if you like it all I ask is that you recommend it to a friend.
Here’s all about my story:
Title: Once a Player. . .
**Author:**KWriteStories
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Max Fielding is the bad boy ex footballer and Mila Morrison is the shy waitress. Once their worlds collide they end up having to spend every day together. . . But is it a case of once a player, always a player? The story moves along with twists and turns, beautiful romance and heartbreaking drama and let’s you ride the emotional rollercoaster that is Max and Mila’s story. I just hope you enjoy it.
Chapters: 32 (more coming soon)
Published: November 2018
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4993216038371328

Title - My Life
Name of the Author - Mrs. Black Cat Writer
Genre - Romance
Style - Limelight
Description - You are a nobody in the school, your mom hasn’t got enough money to pay the bills and you must move in the bad boy’s house. Will it be bad or you will fall in love with him?
Episodes - 7

1 Like

Story Title: Forgotten
Author Name: Nii07
Style: INK
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon!)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5569858047967232

Title: Too much baby mama drama
Author: Lex
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

3 Likes

Thank you for making this thread :heart_eyes:
Title: hunt or get hunted
Author: Owlquest
Genre: adventure, fantasy, romance
Chapters: 11 more is coming.
Artscenes: artscenes starts at chapter 6
Description: The darkness will overcome the light in the end of the day. But will you survive or drown with the other monsters that is lurking in the shadows?

3 Likes

Thanks for making this thread :two_hearts: Here’s my story!
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

4 Likes

I released mine only a few days ago so I don’t have a lot of reads.
Here is my story:
Title: NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: you suffer from low self esteem and bullied at home & school. What happens when someone loves you for who you are and another who loves you the same? Limited CC

(This isnt the main picture but I like this one)

Can I have your link please I would like to read. :blue_heart:

I can’t believe this amazing story doesn’t have more reads, I love it. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Aw omg you’re so sweet :sparkling_heart: Thank you so much for saying so :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Here’s mine :heart:

TITLE: No Strings Attached
AUTHOR: Alyce Winter
GENRE: Drama, romance, mystery … all the good stuff
DESCRIPTION: You decide to get involved with an attractive stranger. What happens when you’re wrapped up in more drama than you can handle? So much for no strings…

Title: Love Is Death’s Game
Author: Saniyah K
Genre: Thriller/Romance/Drama
Chapters: 4 out (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: You’re seeking revenge for your parent’s killer, but what happens when you catch feelings for the killer. Will you go through with your revenge plot or fall hopelessly in love? CC
Instagram: @smk0225.epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131999083397120

[19FC3021-6C9C-46DA-BB86-9D36E742C7CA

Hey…
If any one has the time please check out my story…feedback appreciated

Name : Enlace or Realm
Type : Fantasy
Style : Ink / LL
( 8 episodes for Ink ) ( 3 episodes for LL )

Author : Tammy 21 ( Future xxx )
Ig : @episode_21_future_x_x_x_

Description in the pic :

Link for Ink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5891936567230464